What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are the Pixies ever going to tour down under?

Samwise

Bench
so much for their supposed world reunion tour, they are playing about a million shows across the states, a couple of scando countries, england and japan and thats it!! not happy!

Let's hope, an awesome band. There were rumours about them being at Livid, but obviously not.

I know it's extremely superficial but at least if it takes another year Black Francis and Kim may have worked off some pounds by then. I hate fat, old musicians, so depressing. ;-)

Where are my feet?

blackdeal.jpg

Im pretty pissed off about that too, i hate it when bands tour everywhere in the world but not Australia. Im not naming names or anything (SMASHING PUMPKINS) but it really sucks :(

xXSANDYXx

Bench
pixie, you live in Australia, i know who you are and you are a mod on this forum, and your just SAD!!! your probably kill the wabbit aswell
do you want me to tell every one and put your reputation in jepordy, well you are mad already i suppose :roll:

Southernsaint

Staff member
Well, The Breeders did come out just a little while ago. They're a Pixies covers band.

Cheers,
Ben S.

Rexxy

Coach
LOL@ where are my feet.

Sam, do the japanese dates co-incide with maybe an appearance at the BIG DAY OUT.

Pixies are the sort of act I'd expect there.

Gi-antic, gi-antic. A big, big love.

Noooo! i hate it when good really bands play the big day out instead of club/arena shows - nothing sucks more then waiting 10 years to see your favorite band only to have a view of half the bassist because theres so many jumping f**kwits in front of you :(

Alex28

Coach
i would put a big fat wad of money on them headlining the 2005 Big Day Out. They are doing the US and Europe this year as well as Fuji Rock in Japan. The mail i have is that they will finish it all in Australia in early 2005.

Brutus

Referee
eternaltreblinka said:
Let's hope, an awesome band. There were rumours about them being at Livid, but obviously not.

I know it's extremely superficial but at least if it takes another year Black Francis and Kim may have worked off some pounds by then. I hate fat, old musicians, so depressing. ;-)

Where are my feet?

blackdeal.jpg

Frank was always a plumper.

Latest posts