What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are we in for a rude shock this year with our outside back stocks?

Big Bloke

Juniors
Made nsw cup team of the week so you may want to question this source

Making the NSW Cup team of the week is based mainly on stats. Xerri ran for 177 metres, had 10 tackle busts, and a line break, which looks good on paper but his defence wasn’t good I’m told, he dropped easy ball and his attitude was poor.

Sometimes stats don’t tell the whole story so I’m not ready to crucify my source just yet.

He is playing for the Jets this weekend before the main game so we’ll see how he goes then.

Don’t get me wrong I think he’s a super talent but we have to be realistic about his form.

Making the NSW Cup team of the week is based mainly on stats. Xerri ran for 177 metres, had 10 tackle busts, and a line break, which looks good on paper but his defence wasn’t good I’m told, he dropped easy ball and his attitude was poor.

Sometimes stats don’t tell the whole story so I’m not ready to crucify my source just yet.

He is playing for the Jets this weekend before the main game so we’ll see how he goes then.

Don’t get me wrong I think he’s a super talent but we have to be realistic about his form.
Does not surprise me one little bit it is purely stats based and assumptions are made without watching games. What was the poor attitude in regards to?

txta2

Bench
It’s a given we’ll struggle. Probably go up about 18-6 or something and it’ll end up 18-16 or 20-18 against us.
Its all got to do with the coach . Storm teams rarely do it. Has Bomber got what it takes to get the best out of Fifita, Dugan and any other player who likes to clown araound ?

cb4

First Grade
Our backs have always been neglected but we have had a forward pack to get us out of trouble.
Same again this year.
We were a bee's dick away from signing Daniel Tupou but Ryan Hall tore his ACL.
Letting Edrick Lee go hurts, Ramien hurts.

We need to get Johnson on the blower to to some of the Kiwi guys, but again, the cap hit will hurt us.