What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you a NSW or Qlder?

Are you from NSW or QLD?

• New South Wales?

Votes: 34 89.5%
  • Queensland?

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

*melliez*

Juniors
Troy, you lie, you are neither... you are a TASMANIAN :lol:

I was born in NSW, have spent a bit of time in VIC, but it wasn't that long (long enough though)

Stranger

Coach
:lol: and only one person brave enough to admit to being a QLDer.

GO THE BLUES!

(PK. dont get technical ok?) :lol:

stevo

Juniors
born in WA, first game i watched i fell in love with the chief cause he was smashing the canetoads (didn't like qlders at all back then) but live in Brissy.

Knights Fanatic, good on ya! the rest of ya, you make me wanna vomit with your so called nsw pride, theres no such thing as pride for that piss poor state, god i hate nsw and what i hate more is queenslanders turning there back on such a great state and supporting new south wales. I can totally understand brisbane people not supporting the Broncos, they arent exactly everyones cup of tea, but when you turn on your state thats just f**ked up, enjoy losing traitors.

John_Travolta

Juniors
*melliez* said:
Troy, you lie, you are neither... you are a TASMANIAN :lol:

I was born in NSW, have spent a bit of time in VIC, but it wasn't that long (long enough though)

So me being in born at Kogarah Hospital was all a lie? and the fact I was raised in Sydney that too huh, right. You must be Victorian then that means. We`ve been over this :lol:

Andy

First Grade
PrideKnight said:
You really should get that checked out..it cant be healthy :lol:

I bleed blue, well technically i bleed red, but thats only coz once blood breaks the skin it becomes oxygenated and turns red...but if i was in a vaccuum and i was cut, i would bleed blue.

GO NSW!!!!

Blood is already oxygenated without being exposed to air - That's why we breathe.

PrideKnight

Bench
Andy said:
Blood is already oxygenated without being exposed to air - That's why we breathe.

Only when its going out away from the heart, once its done the rounds and is heading back in a vein its is no longer oxygen enriched, hence why the veins you can see in ur wrist are blue

John_Travolta

Juniors
PrideKnight said:
Only when its going out away from the heart, once its done the rounds and is heading back in a vein its is no longer oxygen enriched, hence why the veins you can see in ur wrist are blue

Very Clever, quite the Medical Marvels today aren`t we.

ASTUTE.

~bedsy~

First Grade
PrideKnight said:
That's the bad blood.
Mine's actually back the front.

Penny :rolleyes:
New South Welshamn have a tone of pride in their state.. you will just need to get used to the idea.

Latest posts