What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you as passionate and footy mad as this guy??

astrogirl

First Grade
Now that I think about it, he probably said it in a moment of excitement about his team.

I doubt that anyone would say that in all seriousness - would they???

Jedda

Juniors
Without knowing the context I'd say the guy sounds pretty serious.

Wives can be divorced, kids grow up and get their own lives but winning a Grand Final is forever.

I know that when the Knights next contest a Grand Final there will be nothing preventing me from getting there to support my team, I've missed too many opportunities already.

astrogirl

First Grade
Finding someone to share your life with is serious business, IMO infinitely more serious than going to a grand final!

Jedda

Juniors
Anyone I'm planning to share my life with better be a die-hard footy fan too - otherwise he'd never put up with me. :lol:

Andy

First Grade
axie said:
How does one know this to be fact Andy?

I could go into depth reasonong and a good answer, but instead I'll answer that question like this:

Because I know all and see all. ;-)

IanG

Coach
I'm the first to admit that yeah I'm a mad Knights Supporter and wear that Red & blue top hat shaped jester had and my knights jersey etc to the Home Games but I haven't gone to the extent of having the logo tattooed on me.

The only thing I'll ever get tattooed onto my body is a lady's name and vital statistics

RABK

Referee
Big Tim has got a tatoo of our logo...post 01 celebrations i believe.

While i'd be more then willing to get a tatoo, i don't quite think a future wife would like it...even if she was a big Knights fan.

Latest posts