What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you strong enough?

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
sorry about that but he has pushed my buttons, laughing at my ideas then being suprised when i give it back to him

That's because your ideas arent GOOD ideas. His not the only one laughing at them. His not abusing you personally, so get over it and stop this immature childs play.

Raiders Rock said:
Schif_Happens said:
Thicko's is a gibberer. Just because we understand his gibberish is the problem, or is that not a problem or....

You all forget one thing about this 'crisis'. Alan Tongue will resume playing next season, and that my friends, will end any 'crisis' this club has. And I am serious. 8)

As the proud owner and creator of the "Slip The Tongue In" banner, I must agree with you whole-heartedly young fellow. With the Tongue comes the premiership!!

That's right. It's like kissing your girlfriend, it's just not the same without the tongue :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tongue IS the answer to all our problems. People are blaming the likes of Elliot, Drew and for the love of god, Booga! while forgetting we are missing our red headed champion. How is any team supposed to perform without it's resident red nut? Gafa tries but he's more of a strawberry blonde.

Come back Tongue you mighty fire crutch!

Latest posts