What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Army article in RLW

Cooper-Man

Bench
Who gives a toss?

The Army does not and will not ever have a General and no one needs to get their knickers in a knot over it.

If that is how the bloke chooses to carry, just laugh at him.

the point isnt about the army having a general. Its about a person who claims to being one and says he loves saints so much and then says he would choose a team that is nearly 24 hours away over the dragons if they would to play at the same time.

We are just having a laugh. Not trying to start a debate over who we support in the premier league. Simon has proven over and over again that he has no class and I cant wait to give it to him on the hill next season. (if he even comes to any games that is):D

the point isnt about the army having a general. Its about a person who claims to being one and says he loves saints so much and then says he would choose a team that is nearly 24 hours away over the dragons if they would to play at the same time.

We are just having a laugh. Not trying to start a debate over who we support in the premier league. Simon has proven over and over again that he has no class and I cant wait to give it to him on the hill next season. (if he even comes to any games that is):D

if he wants to focus more on a team who he's never even seen play then that's his own choice...who cares??

we all know he's a wally; and he even admitted he was kidding when the told that bloke he was the "general"

YEHHHBOYYYD

Juniors
hahahahahahahaha this is hilarious!

Steve and pete were at my house last night and we were watching steve give it to simon LOL.

Leave the General alone! 15 Years on the hill deserves some recognition!

YNWA

boxa777

Coach
I have followed MAN U for a long time but if anyone asked me who comes first - clash or no clash. Premier League Football can go get f**ked. It's a no contest.

St.George every time.

big pat

Coach
I have followed MAN U for a long time but if anyone asked me who comes first - clash or no clash. Premier League Football can go get f**ked. It's a no contest.

St.George every time.

always thought you were a top bloke boxa, didn't think i had many man u supporters with me, anyway enough of that, when it comes to st george nothing else compare's, seeing that big red 'v' and the players holding 2010 trophy, nothing comes remotely close.

boxa777

Coach
always thought you were a top bloke boxa, didn't think i had many man u supporters with me, anyway enough of that, when it comes to st george nothing else compare's, seeing that big red 'v' and the players holding 2010 trophy, nothing comes remotely close.

Cheers Big fella. Don't worry we're coming good this season also.

_snafu_

Immortal
If it's a choice between Rushden & Diamonds FC and Saints, it's Saints all the way for me.

Nugby

Juniors
If someone gave me the one-off option of BEING at the Emirates for a regular club game over skipping a normal NRL round, I'll admit that I'd have to take the chance, but watch Arsenal live on TV over the Dragons; would never happen.

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
do leeds united still have a team.
Damn right we do, Pat .... and we are currently top half of the table in the Championship. Which is admittedly higher than I would have predicted us to be.

I'm on a Leeds forum and I almost always stay up until 4am every Sunday morning listening to radio coverage of their matches over the Internet. It's a tough gig supporting Leeds these days ... similar to supporting the Dragons a few years back, you just don't know what you're going to get from one week to the next. We've won away from home against two of the top 4 sides, but lost at home against two teams in/just above the relegation zone (including leading 4-1 against Preston at Elland Road 2 minutes before halftime and f**king it up to lose 4-6!).

Nevan_

First Grade
Damn right we do, Pat .... and we are currently top half of the table in the Championship. Which is admittedly higher than I would have predicted us to be.

I'm on a Leeds forum and I almost always stay up until 4am every Sunday morning listening to radio coverage of their matches over the Internet. It's a tough gig supporting Leeds these days ... similar to supporting the Dragons a few years back, you just don't know what you're going to get from one week to the next. We've won away from home against two of the top 4 sides, but lost at home against two teams in/just above the relegation zone (including leading 4-1 against Preston at Elland Road 2 minutes before halftime and f**king it up to lose 4-6!).

Why don't you watch streams?

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
Because Leeds don't get on TV much over there ;-)

They were on English TV this morning against Hull, so there was a video stream up on the internet on a certain website, but I had an exam today so didn't wake up at 5:30am to watch it.

Turns out I didn't go to the exam anyway because I got a massive migraine a couple of hours beforehand, but then again we drew 2-2 so it was probably the right decision not to watch. Can't believe how bad our form at home is against teams who are in the bottom 5/6 on the ladder!!