What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Around the Grounds

Burwood

Bench
If I was Klemmer, I’d be reminding Mann of that monumental stuff up every day I saw him. :D

I wonder if we'll be relocated. If Sydney teams are.
No covid in Newcastle (maybe just 'yet') but moving SOO since there'd be no spectators and therefore no confidence in having a home crowd might mean we move away.

Jono078

Referee
I wonder if we'll be relocated. If Sydney teams are.
No covid in Newcastle (maybe just 'yet') but moving SOO since there'd be no spectators and therefore no confidence in having a home crowd might mean we move away.
It's sounding like all teams will move to be within a bubble and avoid any risk, I think that's what they're trying to achieve anyway.

Jono078

Referee
Yep hoping Warriors win and that lets us control our own destiny!

Until the Storm game at least 😂

It's sounding like all teams will move to be within a bubble and avoid any risk, I think that's what they're trying to achieve anyway.
Vic has shut its border to NSW so, unless there's an exception, we won't be playing the Storm there.
I'm hearing a proposal was to use Suncorp and CBus.

Newcastle are moving but Melbourne's stay in Vic.
Looks like we play there
A big ask to head to Qld on Wednesday, train and then head to Melbourne to play.

Jono078

Referee
Newcastle are moving but Melbourne's stay in Vic.
Looks like we play there
A big ask to head to Qld on Wednesday, train and then head to Melbourne to play.
Of course it pans out like that.

This is almost a guaranteed loss anyway, get it over and done with and move on.

'Penrith, Manly, Newcastle and Sydney Roosters are bound for Sunshine Coast, Canterbury, Canberra, South Sydney, Parramatta and the Warriors will be on the Gold Coast while Cronulla, St George Illawarra and Wests Tigers are Brisbane based.'

Burwood

Bench
'Penrith, Manly, Newcastle and Sydney Roosters are bound for Sunshine Coast, Canterbury, Canberra, South Sydney, Parramatta and the Warriors will be on the Gold Coast while Cronulla, St George Illawarra and Wests Tigers are Brisbane based.'
Nice that we’re with some successful clubs. Boys might learn a thing or two without the need to sign someone on big dollars.

Latest posts