What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Around the Grounds

perverse

Referee
Dom does not look like he made the right choice does he. It was sad watching that abomination tonight.
Ahhh there's a long way to go in his story and I'm sure it'll pan out ok for him. Having said that, you do see it all too often, a kid has a breakout year or two, takes the big money and flops at their new club. Sometimes you should just stick with what's working.

perverse

Referee
So guessing roosters next week will be without Walker, Dom, Radley and Teddy?

knights at home after a big win

Roosters by 8
They've got the depth to cover most of that. You're doing alright when you've got Manu or Suaalii to step in for your origin fullback. Tbh I might even rate Manu over Teddy in the position in 2024. We'll have to aim up, Robbo will be cracking the whip during the week.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Let’s not forget our embarrassing loss to the Roosters at home last year, they basically had half their reserve grade side on the park and still beat us. I don’t trust us at all.

Woody90

Juniors
I actually think the Roosters will be a lot harder to beat with their losses.

Manu is a much more dangerous fullback than Tedesco now.

Keary’s past it.

Dom’s been deplorable.

All being out will help them IMO. Not to mention Karen’s Robinson’s ridiculous blow up in his presser will cause the ref to absolutely destroy us. Can’t have uncle Nick angry.

I actually think the Roosters will be a lot harder to beat with their losses.

Manu is a much more dangerous fullback than Tedesco now.

Keary’s past it.

Dom’s been deplorable.

All being out will help them IMO. Not to mention Karen’s Robinson’s ridiculous blow up in his presser will cause the ref to absolutely destroy us. Can’t have uncle Nick angry.
The Fox machine will be in overdrive during the week

Yosh

Coach
Are Souths just going that badly at the moment or did we do better than I thought last week?

Knight Tales

Bench
Ahhh there's a long way to go in his story and I'm sure it'll pan out ok for him. Having said that, you do see it all too often, a kid has a breakout year or two, takes the big money and flops at their new club. Sometimes you should just stick with what's working.
I hope he goes on to be who we all know he can be as a player. The send off tackle was him trying to make up for the errors. An unfocused moment of anxiety.

Knight Tales

Bench
They won't have Teddy, Walker or Dom.

If we're fair dinkum we should pump them
Manu likely moving to fullback will be the issue we need to contain. He is probably the best player in the world right now. Can be world class at fullback centre or 5/8. I cannot believe the Roosters have not moved on whoever they need to keep him for life. The All Blacks will be all over his availability too. That could lead to him making insane money. I am not so certain he will be back in the NRL again.

Rod

Bench
Are Souths just going that badly at the moment or did we do better than I thought last week?
Bit of both. South are definitely hopeless but that game did make me feel better about the week prior. To me the Warriors are a top 4 side and we're not far behind, similar to last year.

Latest posts