What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Around the Grounds

macavity

Referee
They have a side that can win the comp but their last few games have been really underwhelming. We’ll no doubt play them back into form.

I hope Hastings and Gamble are watching Walker’s kicking game today. I don’t usually rate him highly but he’s got it on a string today. Every kick putting the Dragons under pressure. What we're sorely lacking.

they just aren’t capable. Hastings is physically cooked and the other two are not high skill halves.

Yosh

Coach
I hate the Roosters but I hope Watson stays fit and is over his injury woes. Wasn't fit at all while here but is a great little player and is fun to watch. Hope he goes on to have a great career. Frustrating while he was here because he couldn't stay fit and couldn't pass to save his life but was always giving it 110% every minute he was out there.

I hate the Roosters but I hope Watson stays fit and is over his injury woes. Wasn't fit at all while here but is a great little player and is fun to watch. Hope he goes on to have a great career. Frustrating while he was here because he couldn't stay fit and couldn't pass to save his life but was always giving it 110% every minute he was out there.
can't stay fit at the Rorters also. Only a matter of time.

The number 1 string in his bow is speed and at his age that's about to decline over the next 2 or so years.

Last edited:

Woody90

Juniors

Yep I always liked Watson. Hopefully he stays fit for a long stint now.

Also Manly and Broncos both losing in the same night (don’t like the Roosters either but the hate isn’t as strong as it is for the other 2). If we can somehow pull off an upset win on Sunday it will be a pretty perfect round for Knights fans.

Old dog

Juniors
Manly and Broncos loosing was huge surprise, admittedly Broncos had severe injury but the Bronco had bolted into the abyss before that, Roosters too good.
didnt watch the Manly/Raiders game but was big turn around

Woody90

Juniors
You know what, we did pretty well to keep this Dolphin’s team to 6 points (I’m not counting the 2 tries in the last 4 minutes when Marzhew couldn’t walk).

ryan.a87

Juniors
Can anyone point me to footage of Klemmer having a go at Badger last night that got him binned?

Fox seemed to have brushed over it…….thinking nrl asked them not to show anything because it could be construed as violence against women? Or am I over thinking it

Burwood

Bench
Can anyone point me to footage of Klemmer having a go at Badger last night that got him binned?

Fox seemed to have brushed over it…….thinking nrl asked them not to show anything because it could be construed as violence against women? Or am I over thinking it

Been trying to find something as well, but it's like the incident doesn't exist...