What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Around the Grounds

Woody90

Juniors
Honestly we’re 3 wins on the run, let’s just enjoy that.

Tits will be really tough next week. Would be great to beat them though and win 4 in a row and then get a bye.

Knight Tales

Bench
Man Dom is killing it. Tuala has been great this year but damn Dom is fun to watch.
Remove Manu and Gags providing him world class ball and you have a different result. I'd still send all my traffic at him on repeat. Eventually it would yield results.

Yosh

Coach
Remove Manu and Gags providing him world class ball and you have a different result. I'd still send all my traffic at him on repeat. Eventually it would yield results.
Could say that about 90% of wingers in the comp. Hate him but gotta admit he is a talent.

Could say that about 90% of wingers in the comp. Hate him but gotta admit he is a talent.
at his age and physical gifts it would not surprise me if he went on to be a great of the game.

Seriously the Knights f**ked up royally " ah but he didnt want to stay" blah blah blah - find out why he didnt want to stay - money, post career opportunities, playing for premierships etc and rectify that shit asap.

Woody90

Juniors
Sharks are actually a really good side. Could be a real premiership threat with Penrith and Broncos picking up injuries.

Roosters have huge talent, size and speed across the park but seriously lacking brain cells.

Old dog

Bench
How good is bye week. I don't have that sense of impending doom or my stomach churning.
I am here to warn you that about this time next week your impending doom will have risen twofold same with stomach churning. Am sure that with your past experiences in these matters you will know how to handle it, word of warning “alcoholism” 🤪🤭

Last edited:

Rod

Bench
With no Best, Ramien would probably be my preferred option.

Barnett deserves to be in the frame, personally I'd still have quite a few forwards ahead of him though.

I never understood the recent push for Watson. Not sure what he's providing in Origin. Would have been just another wasted bench spot from NSW a la Peachey, Gutherson, Hynes etc.

With no Best, Ramien would probably be my preferred option.

Barnett deserves to be in the frame, personally I'd still have quite a few forwards ahead of him though.

I never understood the recent push for Watson. Not sure what he's providing in Origin. Would have been just another wasted bench spot from NSW a la Peachey, Gutherson, Hynes etc.
I think the push for Watson comes with the Rorters connections in media more than actual SOO quality performances from him this year. The guys has only strung together a few games in the last 2 years.

Barny was born for SOO he will be a star in that environment.

ryan.a87

Juniors
I would have him in my origin side if he wasn’t injured

hi literally is the only player in the league that could cover every spot on the field except front row

perverse

Referee
Lol Watson being talked up for Origin is peak Rooster/big Sydney club nonsense. Yes he has been playing better this year in one of the top teams but NSW is taking the piss if he's one of our best hookers.
I dunno if it's controversial or not but I feel like the NSW hooker stocks have been super grim since Cook went off the boil.

Latest posts