What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Around the Grounds

Apey

Staff member
The rumours were Blayke Brailey and Cam McInness are both in the squad at least. Not sure how that all works or how reliable it is. McInness sounded more likely. No idea how they'd play him given Yeo will be 13. But yeah Api is 9 in any legitimate team.

Knight Tales

Bench
The thought of Ramien taking Bradman’s spot is nauseating. My gut says it will be Burton’s in case we lose a half and need a big boot to keep them at bay. Trell has no business being there but NSW selectors are absolutely hopeless on a good day.

The thought of Ramien taking Bradman’s spot is nauseating. My gut says it will be Burton’s in case we lose a half and need a big boot to keep them at bay. Trell has no business being there but NSW selectors are absolutely hopeless on a good day.
I agree Burton would be the best choice. Former Daly M centre of the year. Ramien isnt close to his class.

Fatrell isnt worthy of the jersey, on form alone. Add the circus that surrounds that muppet and it would only distract the team.

Yosh

Coach
Watching Freddy pick his team on Freddy and the 8th helped me realize how terrible his thought process is. Not saying we will win the series but I feel a lot better with Madge picking the side.

Watson is the perfect 14. Literally there to cover injuries and might only get 5 minutes of game time if everyone stays fit. Good call if you ask me but McInness looks just as good a call.

Ramien is my most hated player so seeing him replace Best is gut wrenching. With Walker injured it looks more and more likely Burton to play 5/8th and Ramien to centre... Hope whoever is the opposing centre rips Ramien to shreds and we never see him again in the sky blue.

Woody90

Juniors
Three massive games coming up. So enjoy it while you can. If we win one it will be a huge tick. If we win two I will start to question reality. If we win all three I will believe winning powerball is easier.

I don’t actually think we will stay 6th. I’m just commenting because I think it’s hilarious we’re in that position at any time given how bad we’ve been.

I don’t actually think we will stay 6th. I’m just commenting because I think it’s hilarious we’re in that position at any time given how bad we’ve been.
yeh it is amazing, and sandwiched between the Broncos and Rorters that have infinitely more resources - on the face of it AOB isnt to blame for all our mediocrity.

Last edited:

Woody90

Juniors
Absolutely shocked by that scoreline. Sharks obviously way over-hyped though. The fact that they’re leading the comp highlights how low quality it’s been this year.

Rod

Bench
I think it's more that the Panthers would have gotten an absolute rocket after that Warriors performance, and the Sharks were due a down performance after the last few weeks and especially that Roosters game last week.