What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Around the Grounds

ryan.a87

Juniors
If Hynes is out of origin

Who is next in line for the 7

are we looking at a halves combo of Luai and Burton?

how far down the pecking order is Hastings? I know he is pretty far down the list. But surely he is ahead of players like Townsend, Brookes and Katoa

Knight Tales

Bench
Luai and Burton would be my pick. They know each other’s games inside out and they are both great defenders as well.
Nicho is a great club player but he is still very questionable under pressure and cannot play off the back foot: The very thing an Origin player must be able to do at all times.

Last edited:

macavity

Referee
If we were a consistently smart club we would be running out a halves pairing of Hynes and Strange, both from our area.

We would be feeling very good about our team if we were.

Having said that neither should be playing origin this year. Hynes is the epitome of a flat track bully.

how far down the pecking order is Hastings? I know he is pretty far down the list. But surely he is ahead of players like Townsend, Brookes and Katoa
if kicking is anything to go by then Hastings is 17th in line.

So bad is he at a major and hugely important part of the game he's just ahead of Nathan Cleary in kick mtrs this year and Cleary has hardly played

Out of listed halves he's 25th in try assists.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Hastings ain’t getting anywhere near Origin. The speed and intensity of the game would be way too much for him. He’s decent enough at organising a team that is likely to finish 12th-6th on the ladder but origin is so far beyond his level.

ryan.a87

Juniors
Another left field option

blues have no issue picking fullbacks in centres (turbo and Latrell……..also gutho for one game)

why is there no talk at picking Edwards at centre when Best went down

Don’t get me wrong…..the centres will be Latrell and Critta, but why was it never really mentioned as an option

Rod

Bench
Jacob would at least be in the mix. Apart from Haas there's about 6-7 props that are roughly the same level and could get a look in.

Hahahaha the Donkeys getting beaten by another QLD team on the bottom of the ladder. You love to see it.
almost as joyful as watching FOX commentators wondering what to say about it.

Totally against script.

Somehow they still managed to give Walsh fellatio every few minutes during the call.

Latest posts