What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Around the Grounds

Yosh

Coach
Good to see Barnett and Watson make the Blues squad. Pity they couldn't reach their potential here.

Woody90

Juniors
Always loved Barnett. Signing him cushioned a lot of the blow of losing Tapine.

Have to wonder where we’d be now if we’d prioritised the likes of Tapine and Barnett over the Safs…but I get the Raiders threw a fortune at him. He’s in a different league to the rest of the Raiders team.

Yosh

Coach
Gags probably lining up up against Best right? I don't know how I feel about that lol.

Woody90

Juniors
I wish Ponga wasn't playing, he seems a bit underdone and needs some more footy under his belt. Gags I'm very happy for, deserving.

Parts of me thinks this and the other part is happy for him to get rid of some of the cobwebs for QLD rather than us.

It’s an odd decision by Slater though given they need more forwards on the bench. He’s scared IMO and expects Ponga to come in and win them another series despite being underdone.

Last edited:

Apey

Staff member
Best is the exact kind of centre Gagai has trouble with so its in his best interests to not be on the same side imo.

perverse

Referee
Best is the exact kind of centre Gagai has trouble with so its in his best interests to not be on the same side imo.
They'd be better served putting Gags on the wing and running Cobbo in the centres. Bradman may well give Gags an absolute bath if they don't.

Old dog

Bench
Thought I read somewhere it was slight tightness had it checked by Knights physio who reported it to SOO physio but has been cleared to play

Woody90

Juniors
I’d imagine Best will slot straight in for Trell on the left and Gags will be right centre with Hammer on the left

Yeah you’d say so. Best was just listed as number 3 on the offical team announcement. Probably doesn’t mean anything though.

Latest posts