What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Around the Grounds

perverse

Referee
All we need now is the winner of the Broncos/Dolphins game next week to lose their last game, and the Dragons to drop 1 more. And, obviously, win our remaining 2.

So 2 more results to sweat on and the rest is irrelevant from what I can see.

Zoidberg

First Grade
All we need now is the winner of the Broncos/Dolphins game next week to lose their last game, and the Dragons to drop 1 more. And, obviously, win our remaining 2.

So 2 more results to sweat on and the rest is irrelevant from what I can see.
If Dolphins beat broncos next week, we could be playing for 8th vs Dolphins in final round.

Apey

Staff member
Probably need Dragons to lose to Raiders. Eels are awful.

We probably want Dolphins to beat Broncos because that way we can knock both of them out of contention by just winning our two games.

Nuke

Staff member
That suits me just fine. I can never bring myself to go for Brisbane, no matter the circumstances.

Yosh

Coach
Do we want to make the 8? Limp in and get smashed by 40. AOB celebrates making the 8 and gets another 8 year extension.

Latest posts