What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

arrive alive cup - endeavour high on channel nine now

Frenzy.

Immortal
fizman said:
I noticed that the shorts had BOTH the Cronulla and St George logos. Can anyone expand on this?? It appears there are Sharks, Dragons Tigers and Roosters playing in this football team. I am particularly interested though why St George is on the shorts?? Is it some sort of mutual agreement??

Sponsors fiz.

Every year these teams, Westfield, Endeavour and the like are made up of juniors from all over the state. The school's location is irrelevant now. They are elite sporting schools with no residential quallies. You just have to be good at sport.

King Panther

Juniors
Rhys Lovegrove is a future star you guys better sign him up quick. Marc Russell looks like the new Benji Marshal too!

MightySharks

Bench
Sideline Eye said:
Mighty Sharks = Mighty Midget

If Preston Campbell and Brett Kimmorley are midgets then I am guilty as charged! I'm only 168cm but still strong enough to give you a uppercut sideline!

Sideline Eye

Juniors
They also might be short in stature, but your playing weight was a bit to be desired!!!!!
An uppercut.....settle down boy.

MightySharks

Bench
I'm 3cm taller than Preston and as for my weight I am 75kgs, same as Preston. What do they say about the size of the dog in the fight?

fizman

Bench
Is Black and Red the school colours or are they a combination of Cronulla (Black) and St George (Red)???

MightySharks

Bench
fizman said:
Is Black and Red the school colours or are they a combination of Cronulla (Black) and St George (Red)???

No Black and red have been the schools colours for a long time.

Special K

Coach
MightySharks said:
Who was talking to you? Someone calls me might midget I am entilted to a comeback.

You little bitch!
Little man syndrome?

Seriously f**k me fire up on a message board you sad merkin before you spurt some sauce.

MightySharks

Bench
It is just a gee up between me a Sideline, I am aware of that I am just joining the fun. I am aware of my height and I only worry about things I can change.

As for you champ, if joing in a gee up makes you fell good I couldn't give a fugg what you do.

Merkin:roll:

Special K

Coach
its booyah 2.0

I'm not joining any gee up I just get the sh*ts that a topic about young jnrs is ruined by you throwing around insults that have as much impact as poiner and a handbag.

MightySharks

Bench
Special K said:
its booyah 2.0

I'm not joining any gee up I just get the sh*ts that a topic about young jnrs is ruined by you throwing around insults that have as much impact as poiner and a handbag.

So you attack me? Right mate whatever, I came in here to talk footy champ look at my posts.
I'm over all the $hit, I'll leave it to you.

Special K said:

:lol:

That was a good thread til spuddymidget got involved

chili pepper

Bench
anyone know which players we have in our juniour system.

only saw patches but geez there were some promising players.

What about the left foot step on no 5? Better step than a young Fittler