What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

arrive alive cup - endeavour high on channel nine now

White Poiner

Coach
Special K said:
its booyah 2.0

I'm not joining any gee up I just get the sh*ts that a topic about young jnrs is ruined by you throwing around insults that have as much impact as poiner and a handbag.

:shock:

I thought i was the mundine of the forums, maybe not.

Nuffs

Bench
lovegrove carved up

but that fuggen russell is the next benji marshall. looks like him. plays the same style. pure genious

MightySharks

Bench
Sideline Eye said:
ms, sh*t your well liked!!!!
i know who you are, can't miss you in the auditorium!!!

Then come and say G'day, I would say G'day to you but I have no clue what you look like.

MightySharks said:
No Black and red have been the schools colours for a long time.

I'm sure that it looks a lot better than the lovely olive green and white we used to run around in in the late 70s, early 80s.

Thomo.

First Grade
f**k me...i missed MS that night at the presso. make sure you come and see me Mighty sharks.

And SLE have a beer with us mate. you can't miss us!

Collateral

Coach
Nuffs said:
lovegrove carved up

but that fuggen russell is the next benji marshall. looks like him. plays the same style. pure genious

And he's a junior Tiger too...I think the next Benji is overstepping the mark (no pun intended) just a bit.

MrSharky

Juniors
sharksfan1 said:
Mitch Neylan is ours as well, found his name as a tryscorer for SG Ball this year in Big League from round 2 or sumthin

I've played against this guy... and all I have to say is: HE'S SHYTE!!!!

Think Blayne Stanley MkII...hahahha

:cool:

MrSharky

Juniors
McSharkie said:
Who do you play for MrSharky?

Blakehurst mate... (yes I know... i'm surrounded by scum supporters everyday)...

Played against Endeavour with Neylan last year in a trial...

:cool:

Latest posts