What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Articles from Season 2002...

The Backpacker

Juniors
In discussion with a few others, the subject of all those articles written in season 2002 and throughout the trials that were lost when things with the sevens hit the fan at worl, came up and it has been said that it's a shame that many of these articles aren't there for all to read.

This got me thinking...

Many of you will still have articles on your hard drives, CD's, disks etc, maybe more than just your own. I'm interested in who has what and who would be willing to share for a trip down memory lane.

As this is only an idea at the moment, please don't post them here, just let us know what you've got and if you're willing to share them for another moment in the spotlight. :D

The Backpacker

Juniors
I thought I'd see what was around first Willow and theres the point that some of the articles won't be written by those who have them. Then it's a case of should we have them in a thread if that person hasn't given permission. I know it's the internet etc but I would be a tad pissed if I wasn't asked first about having my article posted somewhere.

Anyway, I just thought I'd see what sort of interest could be generated and then I thought I'd use my executive decision making abilities and start a thread. :D

G

gorilla

Hmmm.

I may have the 'odd' one stashed away - preferably I'd like to ressurect (sp?) the post that got a cool "10" with no mention of rugby league :lol: and the post that got a cool "0" for being too esoteric (the 'faux' history piece). :evil:
Those were not my favourites of mine but they were my high/low lights.

Perhaps a kind of album of high scoring pieces from 2002 would be a good sticky ? :idea:

Scrap the pre-season idea tho' most people only had one hand on the keyboard during those rounds.

maggie

ParraMatt

Bench
Ill have a look when I get back to my other computer, Im not promising but I may still have some of the Old Rhinos Trials Matches at WORL where we played our first trial against each other. Ahhh The Memories. Thats going back 15 months Now

The Backpacker

Juniors
gorilla said:
Scrap the pre-season idea tho' most people only had one hand on the keyboard during those rounds.

I don't know about that. I certainly wasn't like that but then...I was a mere rookie debuting in my first game...and didn't realise that good ideas should be saved for more important games. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I look foward to reading some of your 02 stuff Gorilla. If it's anything like this seasons, it'll be a great read.

The Backpacker

Juniors
I'd forgotten about this. #-o

Thanks gjg. I'll sort something in the next week or so to get them put up. See if we get any more interest.

G

gorilla

I've had a better, more coordinated look and have found about half. If the section goes ahead, as was proposed pre-Groundhog day, then I'll pop 'em in.
That'll make up for my 2004 season, Willow ? ;-)
Magilla

Latest posts