What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As if El Masri will go to France

Moffo

Referee
They'd hardly welcome him

He won't leave where he is comfortable. He is a family man

No chance Frogs, keep trying with someone else...how about you purchase Brent Webb?

ibeme

First Grade
Why don't they just get soccer players if goal kicking's all they're after.

Johns Magic

Referee
ibeme said:
Why don't they just get soccer players if goal kicking's all they're after.

Good point.
They should start with Beckham. He seems to slot them over the crossbar with ease.

OVP

Coach
Moffo said:
They'd hardly welcome him

He won't leave where he is comfortable. He is a family man

No chance Frogs, keep trying with someone else...how about you purchase Brent Webb?

I dont see why not either. France has a very strong Arabic/Middle Eastern presence in not only Rugby League but also real life. He'd be huuuuuge over there i reckon.

RB30DETT

Juniors
swing_low said:
Who really cares, all the guy can do is kick goals, do a useless step and make defensive errors..

You must, otherwise you would not have posted your brilliant responce. :lol:

WayneRooney

Juniors
Why would he go to a country where rugby league is hardly even known? When he is somewhat of a house hold name in Aus.

ali

Bench
The f**kin bastards have signed Russia's captain Kiril Koulemine. So now I really hope they don't pick up Lebanon's captain as well.

If Kuolemine is good enough to play top flight Union for Agen, it makes me wonder why no SL or NRL club had a go at getting him? Are our clubs not outward looking enough to believe there is talent in other parts of the world?

BF

Juniors
Hazem wont be going to france.
Its all a gee up by his lawyer Adam Houda to try and get more money out of the dogs.

Hazem practises his religion fairly strongly and his wife wears the head scarf, which they have banned from all govt/public institutions in France..i have been told that he has taken this into consideration

ps, another 'rumour' i heard is that he will hold talks with dragons soon...