What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As if we werent already up against it after the selections, now we get Kleined as well.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
But why fib if he’s injured? They’d avoid all this brouhaha about Gee being overlooked as the best ref. Nup, they are incompetent merkins.
Privacy? Why do clubs fib about injuries to players? I haven't heard ANY brouhaha about Gee TBH. Then again, I'm sheltered and avoid certain things until I need them. Like newspapers. Like Channel 9. I sacked 360 months ago.

Eion

First Grade
Privacy? Why do clubs fib about injuries to players? I haven't heard ANY brouhaha about Gee TBH. Then again, I'm sheltered and avoid certain things until I need them. Like newspapers. Like Channel 9. I sacked 360 months ago.
A bunch of media types have been very vocal about Gee being the best ref and than it’s outrageous he’s not been picked.
Because he was listed as backup ref indicates he likely traveled to the game, because the primary ref can get injured. It’s a weird thing to do if he genuinely can’t ref and they would have had to secretly ship another standby ref in just in case.
But as I say, they are incompetent so anything is possible.

Latest posts