What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As supporters it's time to speak up

Sharkelicious

Juniors
After watching that rubbish, I can say for the first time in my life I am embarrassed to say I follow the Sharks.

As supporters we need to let the club know how pissed off we are with Ricky's coaching and team selection ability.

What is the best email address to send complaints to.

This bullsh*t has to stop or the Sharks will be no longer.

Having said that I bet the Sharks resign Ricky pretty soon.

Feej

First Grade
Been there, done that with Raper. Couldn't be bothered doing it again, as it's a waste of time because we don't have the $$$ to get rid of him even if we wanted to.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
After watching that rubbish, I can say for the first time in my life I am embarrassed to say I follow the Sharks.

As supporters we need to let the club know how pissed off we are with Ricky's coaching and team selection ability.

What is the best email address to send complaints to.

This bullsh*t has to stop or the Sharks will be no longer.

Having said that I bet the Sharks resign Ricky pretty soon.
f**k off then

Since 73

First Grade
I don't doubt you're embarressed, but I don't think it has anything to do with the Sharks.

We got beat by the Premiers and World Club champs last week and we were 16 all at halftime tonight.

Souths have lost 2 from 2 as well and have a 2 million dollar pack.

But if you must, send it here...

imapeaheartsupporter@bigpond.com.au

Frenzy.

Immortal
I don't doubt you're embarressed, but I don't think it has anything to do with the Sharks.

We got beat by the Premiers and World Club champs last week and we were 16 all at halftime tonight.

Yeah!!!

And they tried hard, showed a ton of courage, left no doubt to their efforts and the referees were against them! WOW.

Let's not forget this club has a lot of something that other clubs wish they had.

FFS there's no point comparing to other teams. Other teams are not in the hottest kitchen in the NRL. Other teams are not the JOTL.

Send your email to DIrvine@sharks.com.au. If that doesn't work try damianirvine@sharks.com.au etc etc etc

Don't use the sharks@sharks.com.au email as anything going there that they don't like just gets sent to trash.

Ausguy

Coach
IM not saying sack him, im askign him to walk for the sake of the club, seriously he has NOTHING. Before the year i was giving him the benefit of the doubt, but to have him writing in the paper with the games best thinker at the top is just a farce...

Id love to attend training and just watch.... we are as unproffesional as they come i reckon.

Its getting really hard to support a team that is reluctant to change... or atleast a team coached by a person who needs to open his eyes and change his ways. 11 losses suggests that im right.

Sharkelicious

Juniors

Oh yeah, I should be happy that we had a draw at half time...are you f**king serious ???

We got beaten by an understrength WC team last week. Are they f**king serious with this Albert Kelly clown ? I can see why Parra didn't keep him :crazy:

I wanna live in your bubble, gut I guess with you and the other tossers there wouldn't be much room

Generalzod

Immortal
Try this number out it works for me 8675309. FANS that want to disown the Sharks I say get a life and if you want to support a premiership winning team follow the manufactured Storm.

Sharkelicious

Juniors
Try this number out it works for me 8675309. FANS that want to disown the Sharks I say get a life and if you want to support a premiership winning team follow the manufactured Storm.

So your happy to support a team that never has a chance of winning a GF ?

Your happy to support a team that is not even competitive ?

Your happy to support a team of 1st graders who can't catch a ball ?

Good luck then, you should sign up for the Sharks life time membership.

Generalzod

Immortal
So your happy to support a team that never has a chance of winning a GF ?

Your happy to support a team that is not even competitive ?

Your happy to support a team of 1st graders who can't catch a ball ?

Good luck then, you should sign up for the Sharks life time membership.

I'm not happy but I'm not going to worry about it and get depressed..There's more to life than Football.
Say the Sharks win the comp will you gain anything from it???