What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As we move into our 103rd season

boo_boo

Juniors
The Bluebags just like my beloved Bunnies will always represent the aspirations of the working class people of Sydney.
May they also live forever.

bluebag43

Juniors
Thanks for those kind words BOO BOO!

Souths and Newtown certainly share that working class bond. That is why a contingent of us Newtown supporters attended the March into the city to support Souths! I will always fondly remember the slogan - In George we trust!

boo_boo

Juniors
I'm glad you do bluebag43 because there's many who stabbed George in the back because he stood up for what he believed in & never relented to those who tried to kill Souths off.
I remember going to the court case & seeing just how the whole scenario took it's toll on his health but he remained staunch to his beliefs & guided us to victory.
Newtown will always be my second team.

boo_boo

Juniors
I'm glad you do bluebag43 because there's many who stabbed George in the back because he stood up for what he believed in & never relented to those who tried to kill Souths off.
I remember going to the court case & seeing just how the whole scenario took it's toll on his health but he remained staunch to his beliefs & guided us to victory.
Newtown will always be my second team.