What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skinner

Coach
Got set up last night.

Dude wasn't bad. Got along like a house on fire. Great job. Great taste in music. Tigers supporter but we won't hold that aginst him. Even carried my shoes for me at one stage.

But he's 40.

Yeah, that's a big age difference. No problem though, for a short to medium relationship.

Got set up last night.

Dude wasn't bad. Got along like a house on fire. Great job. Great taste in music. Tigers supporter but we won't hold that aginst him. Even carried my shoes for me at one stage.

But he's 40.

Age shouldn't be a big barrier. Especially if it's an older Man / younger Woman. I've dated plenty of women my own age and older / younger than me. I find I get on better with the younger ones. My fiancé is 5 years younger than me. I think it's to do with the whole "Women mature faster than Men" thing. Besides, I think my younger partner keeps me younger.

As long as he's not divorced 2 or 3 times and tied down by years of baggage.

sportive cupid

Referee
Did he show you his drivers licence or passport?
Men are prone to decreasing their age in proportion to exaggerating their endowment.

Twizz once told me he was a well hung 25 year old.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Got set up last night.

But he's 40.

on the slack, or in an excited state ?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Did he show you his drivers licence or passport?
Men are prone to decreasing their age in proportion to exaggerating their endowment.

Twizz once told me he was a well hung 25 year old.

like a good wine, some people just age better

dogslife

Coach
I've heard enough. He deserves a chance.
Richmond Tigers...

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.