What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Cliffy, two of my friends slept together years ago. It took a long time for things to get back to normal. In fact, she wants to talk to him, but he refuses.

Dani

Immortal
The guy I lost it to was my best friend in high school until that night. Said maybe 3 words to eachother since. Close to 10 years. Wow.

Bazal

Post Whore
Wish I'd had sex, terrible or otherwise, with my friend before she stopped talking to me. At least I'd have got something out of it...I mean what?

butchmcdick

Post Whore
Yeah I have been that guy ( no not the guy who smashed dani's seal of freshness from god but the guy who has sex with a girl then ignores them)

For me I felt bad as I thought they thought I liked them far more than I did

When I look back I feel like an arsehole and wish I had done things differently once the condom came off and the clothes went back on

butchmcdick

Post Whore
Look this might sound odd but is he gay or does he have a gf ?

Because that isn't a normal reaction

I don't think you are the one with the issue

Also three minutes, what is he a marathon runner ?

Last edited by a moderator:

butchmcdick

Post Whore
Do you think then he doesn't value my friendship?

No

I think he has issues with sex and these have nothing to do with you cliff

In the end all you can do is try to contact him. If he doesn't respond give it a week or so. If nothing then it's his loss

Cliffhanger

Coach
Look this might sound odd but is he gay or does he have a gf ?

Because that isn't a normal reaction

I don't think you are the one with the issue

Also three minutes, what is he a marathon runner ?

Sex was his idea not mine. He's not gay as far as I know and doesn't have girlfriend either to the best of my knowledge. Whatever he's back in Queensland now, I can't keep reading out to him, he's making me feel like I'm chasing him.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
You're a dud root cliffhanger. Get over it, it won't be the last time a guy's franger will be repulsed by your touch.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
No.
Here's a tip, stop divulging your whole life on the Internet. We all have our issues, and what your doing is not going to solve anything.

FTR, I know I'm an insensitive prick but the truth is your situation is one I'm quite familiar with, without providing fodder for dickheads on here who already have a go at me for my current profession (which I'm proud of) I used to deal with sexual assault victims in my last career.

Clifford, I'm sorry for your past but opening up about it and talking about your personal life post event might be good on Dr Phil but in real life it doesn't fix anything.

Last edited:

butchmcdick

Post Whore
No.
Here's a tip, stop divulging your whole life on the Internet. We all have our issues, and what your doing is not going to solve anything.

FTR, I know I'm an insensitive prick but the truth is your situation is one I'm quite familiar with, without providing fodder for dickheads on here who already have a go at me for my current profession (which I'm proud of) I used to deal with sexual assault victims in my last career.

Clifford, I'm sorry for your past but opening up about it and talking about your personal life post event might be good on Dr Phil but in real life it doesn't fix anything.

I don't know what you do now but if you told girls who had been raped to essentially stfu no wonder you are not a dealing with sexual assault victims anymore

Ffs AG, ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.