What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The Relationship Advice Thread III

Misanthrope

Staff member
So, stand-up girl finally got back in touch with me. Says her VPN wasn't working so she couldn't FB.

Not sure whether I buy it, but she's flirting via text so I guess we'll see.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
- wondering if 3 days really is too long to call, in this day of facebook?

- don't know what seasoning to use when boiling his rabbit?

- nervous about meeting her parents?

- wondering how often to feed the women locked in your spare room?

- don't know if he's into you or just using you for <insert whatever he is taking most of from you here>?

well why not ask the folk here at league unlimited... we seem to know it all so can fix your love life whilst we're at it..

you can seek advice from those happily married such as myself.. or test your luck with the advice from the players and the hunted out there..

eitherway, you'll find your answer..

it may not be the right one...

but hey, neither is he..

nick87

Coach
My wife and i just spent an hour and half cramming chocolate into our mouths whilst watching the biggest loser and our boy slept.

Definitely doing it right

dogslife

Coach
My wife and i just spent an hour and half cramming chocolate into our mouths whilst watching the biggest loser and our boy slept.

Definitely doing it right

Except for the fact you were watching the biggest loser

afinalsin666

First Grade
Yeah, the insane pace they maintain to have a badass weightloss, which isn't sustainable in the real world, that the showrunners did not prepare them for.

Genius show.

thorson1987

Coach
Yeah, the insane pace they maintain to have a badass weightloss, which isn't sustainable in the real world, that the showrunners did not prepare them for.

Genius show.

Lose a shit load of weight in the first 2 weeks.

Get upset at only losing a small amount the rest of the season.

Martli

Coach
Plus built-in advertisements for Subway (in the american version at least), which isn't actually a good dietary choice when trying to lose weight.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Plus built-in advertisements for Subway (in the american version at least), which isn't actually a good dietary choice when trying to lose weight.

A few people I've talked to have said it is actually fairly bad for you. Not sure how true it is, but got me intrigued...

Martli

Coach
Just raping and pillaging my mang.

Like so?

9931709-viking-on-a-white-background-vector-illustration.jpg

Latest posts