What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aston Villa Supporters

Deacon

First Grade
Kiwishark said:
When was the last time Sp*rs beat the Gunners?

I think they'd just invented the wheel.....

Who was the last side to win a trophy at WHL? Couldn't have been Sp*rs, they don't win trophies....

:roll: Havent heard that one before well done Kiwishark

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
is every team going to have a supporters thread now? ... i wonder if ozzy osbourne still publicly admitts he is a villa supporter ...

I hope so

I think its a good idea that people show their support for their team

Dragooner

Bench
Bumble said:
Perhaps it's because 95% of Australian EPL fans are plastics who support one of the Big 4 and think anyone who doesn't is a moron?

I'm a gunners man but that all started when I first started following the EPL. First game I watched was Arsenal vs Tottenham (local derby) and Arsenal won so I thought, what the hell and ever since then I've loved em to death.

But I cant bother with the gunners thread.

Too long for me!

:lol: :lol:

Dragooner

Bench
Spurs?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Spurs.gif

Up the Gunners!

OVP

Coach
I must have missed this thread somehow ... oh well ... everyone knows Villa will CRAP ALL OVER Scum Ham in the coming years. No need for any rubbish huh fellas ? Scum Ham will be back where they belong, very soon :)