What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

At Last, some Ruthlessness in Management

St Tangles

Bench
And here it is fellow forum members. I am leaving the forum. We are allowed to have opinions without being personally attacked. I have a relative with a severe mental illness that has a profound affect on our family. You hope, prey, support that today will be a better day for someone the family loves.

I think it is unacceptable that a person who adopts a persona of "Ghostface Killah" and who attaches a machine gun to their profile, is allowed without sanction to attack another member with accusations of mental illness because they disagree with your opinion. This member should be banned. His persona alone is offensive. Who would refer to themselves in such a manner and attach a weapon that is intended to kill people to their profile? Horrendous really.

Ghostface Killah, the next person who disagree with, just say so. Don't attack them personally. A few weeks back I'm Hornby and I disagreed strongly on the JDB for Captain issue. No problem. We did not attack each other. If you continue with this behavior this forum will disappear.
Just put him on block
I've done it to one person and this site has improved 100fold for me

I hope this is not the last we see of you

possm

Coach
There should be lots of cash to splash for 2022. Hou about we sign talent rather than bargains.

And here it is fellow forum members. I am leaving the forum. We are allowed to have opinions without being personally attacked. I have a relative with a severe mental illness that has a profound affect on our family. You hope, prey, support that today will be a better day for someone the family loves.

I think it is unacceptable that a person who adopts a persona of "Ghostface Killah" and who attaches a machine gun to their profile, is allowed without sanction to attack another member with accusations of mental illness because they disagree with your opinion. This member should be banned. His persona alone is offensive. Who would refer to themselves in such a manner and attach a weapon that is intended to kill people to their profile? Horrendous really.

Ghostface Killah, the next person who disagree with, just say so. Don't attack them personally. A few weeks back I'm Hornby and I disagreed strongly on the JDB for Captain issue. No problem. We did not attack each other. If you continue with this behavior this forum will disappear.

Lol. Stop being such a drama queen.

If you consider that a "personal attack" you've got some thin skin.

C'mon, let's hug it out baby! 💋💋💋

I, for one, have found your posts stimulating reading Rob and would be disappointed not to read more- we've lost a few good people recently such as Get Smarty- we can't let the trolls win!!
james-graham-of-the-dragons-celebrates-after-playing-in-his-400th-picture-id1167142143

hewi

Bench

A good read.

The blame, though, isn’t with Griffin. It’s the people who appointed him: a board divided by the blazer wearers from the St George side of the merger and the miserly appointees from WIN, who have allowed mediocrity to become the standard at a once-proud club.

Wolfgang90

Juniors

A good read.

The blame, though, isn’t with Griffin. It’s the people who appointed him: a board divided by the blazer wearers from the St George side of the merger and the miserly appointees from WIN, who have allowed mediocrity to become the standard at a once-proud club.

A good read indeed, although I disagree re sims. Keeping him would be another job for the old boys move which we desperately need to remove from this joint.

Webby is pretty good with his footy stuff, imo both joint ventures need to make more of a push into Campbelltown for wests and Wollongong for saints. We have the entire south coast to ourselves, massive area and population. We should be dominating through that area. Macarthur region should be all west tigers supporters, massive population and big rugby league nursery but they really don't identify with any team.

denis preston

First Grade
A good read indeed, although I disagree re sims. Keeping him would be another job for the old boys move which we desperately need to remove from this joint.

Webby is pretty good with his footy stuff, imo both joint ventures need to make more of a push into Campbelltown for wests and Wollongong for saints. We have the entire south coast to ourselves, massive area and population. We should be dominating through that area. Macarthur region should be all west tigers supporters, massive population and big rugby league nursery but they really don't identify with any team.
Aren't we basically settled in Wollongong, train there etc ?

Latest posts