What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

att: brian waldron

parra_mania

Juniors
congrat's on winning the premiership!!!!!!!!!!

really when you look at it you should have won by alot more iam a through and through parramatta fan and cant wait for the day for my team to win a comp.... (and iam sure it will happen)

but all parramatta fans knew it was a tough ask to beat melbourne you have a bunch of international and state of origin players plus half of the squad have been together for a few years now

you do have a good coach theres no doubt but he has had a many of years with your current players....

BUT I WILL PROMISE YOU ONE THING YOU WILL NEVER EVER EVER HOLD A GRAND FINAL IN MELBOURNE

the public demand is not there to have a grand final down there

what happens if its a st george v canberra final :roll::roll: 6 people may show up:lol:

also i sat in the storm section yesterday thanks to a ticket tek f*ck up
and alot of the storm fans were great to hang out with apart from one clown....

but alot of them got worry'd with 10 mins to go and alot came up to me at the end of the game saying how they never thought parramatta had that much fight in them iam as proud as i was before the grand final as iam now to say iam a parramatta fan

i wont make excuses or whinge about archer yes i think there were un-fair call but that is life...

people can say sydney people are bandwagon jumpers and that we are sore loosers

iam 23 years old and was born in december 1986 23 years ago this year i have never seen my team win a premiership but i come back every year because thats what true fans do i have seen us loose 2 grand finals now but i will never walk away nor will i ever support another team

i respect melboune as 2009 premiers you deserved it
but parramatta must get credite for what they did this year from woodenspoon contention to grand final day

they beat team 1 week 1 team 3 week 2 team 2 week 3 and played your melbourne storm in the grand final a team that has been at the top for the last few year and only got beaten by 7 points after being dominated for the first 40 minutes

my heart and soul is blue and gold

thanks parra_mania

see ya in 2010

sheet_ed

Juniors
I am a Storm Fan in Victoria and was EMBARRASSED by Lord Mayor of Melbourne - Robert (can I sell you a used car) Doyle. I heard him on talk back radio in Sydney going on for 3 minutes referring to the RUGBY Grand final (clueless twit).

So I don't think you need to worry about the NRL grand final as for RUGBY watch out (lol).

As for Parra next year - I actually don't see anyone beating them except themselves. How they can fit that roster that they will have under the Salary cap will be an accountant's nightmare - but it means that you juniors will be picked dry.