What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Att: Macca

STG-MACCA

Bench
Ive got the spare GF tickets if you still want them. If so, will you be at Kog on Friday night???????

Yes, I will be at the game tomorrow night, and I do 'still' want them.
We can arrange to meet before or after the match, if you send me a PM I can give you contact details.

Thanks.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Macca,

I am having huge issues getting the time off work to come back, so I will get to the bottom of it and let S-O-M-O know.

If I can't get back then you could have one more ticket...

SaintTPP

First Grade
I may have 4 for you Macca if the boys dont make the big one!!

:(
:( Macca and myself will not need your tickets if we don't make the grand final lol. We will have over 100 that we'd need to sell :crazy:. But thats the sacrifices we make for this team :?

The Major

Bench
It'll be bedlam in here I reckon with other teams fans looking for tickets if we don't make it. Hmmm should I charge double or triple? Lol

SaintTPP

First Grade
It'll be bedlam in here I reckon with other teams fans looking for tickets if we don't make it. Hmmm should I charge double or triple? Lol
NO. Let's hope it's our own Fan's Ray!!!! But we have no spares, just so you all know lol.

Doug2234

First Grade
Would you sell your tickets to a Bulldogs supporter???

If we didnt make it and Dog's did i dont know if i would sell it!! Just to piss them off royally!

Sure i loose money but hey. Half empty stadium for the Bulldgs Grand Final. LOL

The Major

Bench
I'm talking about flogging off my own gf tix if we don't make it. I might just stand out the front of anz and burn them in front of doggys fans who are crying out for a ticket, ie, if they get in.

SaintTPP

First Grade
I know what your talking about but let's hope you won't need to do that.

Macca won't sell any of the Tickets to Dog's fans! Last time he went to the PL team
and sold them face value, easiest thing to do when you have more than a few tickets.

boxa777

Coach
I know what your talking about but let's hope you won't need to do that.

Macca won't sell any of the Tickets to Dog's fans! Last time he went to the PL team
and sold them face value, easiest thing to do when you have more than a few tickets.

I remember doing the same.. Think it was the Newtown Jets. Good bunch of guys down that way.

sting

Bench
is it all the same code?

i haven't received my email yet.

i have a feeling it's my old work address and that's why.

if the code is the same for everyone can someone PM it to me?

cheers

Latest posts