What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Att Raiders Army

JL Bunny

Juniors
I have just arrived back in Gosford from the Canberra trip yesterday and I have to say that the Raiders army made my trip worthwhile and entertaining. You guys are wonderful. United, standing, singing and having fun (except the guy that was with Loz hehe SMILE MAN).

I spoke with Paul (I hope I got the name correct) who is such a passionate fan, it was impressive. And Loz is a real little trooper... a chick who loves her footy as much as I do... good work sista!!

Anyhow, thankyou for my time in the Raiders army.. you should be proud of what you do! It's The Burrow of last year that I miss very much.

If you make the trip to Syd for a Souths game please come sit with us. Friendly rivaly is what makes this competition so great!

Oh and thanks for your "Great Escape" sing along!!!

Jamie-lee.

Raider_69

Post Whore
speaking of which, who is coming down for the long weekend game on monday next week for the dogs game? ive been MIA for a while now and am keen as for a big one

Raider Azz

Bench
you told me last night you werent going you tit ben? let me know, because i need to take it off work if we are going.

woodgers

Bench
Yeah, numbers have really dropped off so we are doing the best we can with about 30 each week which isn't many numbers.

Cheers for the message JL, We enjoyed the friendly banter and the chat with you guys and girls. Hopefully Raiders fans will read your message and be keen to join in and help us out.

Good luck for the season.

Paul

JL Bunny

Juniors
woodgers said:
Yeah, numbers have really dropped off so we are doing the best we can with about 30 each week which isn't many numbers.

Cheers for the message JL, We enjoyed the friendly banter and the chat with you guys and girls. Hopefully Raiders fans will read your message and be keen to join in and help us out.

Good luck for the season.

Paul

I hope so, ur army is quite well formed to be honest. Much better than other teams. You add atmosphere to the game, and bring in a culture that NRL doesn't have much of.

When the raiders start playing to the form they should be then ur group will grow for sure. Same with us, we have no hope while we can't win a game. But keep at it because what we are doing will take over one day and games will be just as entertaining off the field as on.

JL Bunny

Juniors
Stelios Giannakopoulos said:
Any supporters which travel down to see their team play on a sat 730 match in Canberra, with their side 0-11 gets my respect :clap:

I call it insane lol... but it was worth it. I love my footy.

Boing Boing

Juniors
Copa said:
The Army seems a lot quieter this year....

Yeah mate, it's hard when the team performs as inconsistently as it does. When the team eventually begins to travel well again, we'll get better. The core group wil hold their own until then, though.

Copa

Bench
Boing Boing said:
Yeah mate, it's hard when the team performs as inconsistently as it does. When the team eventually begins to travel well again, we'll get better. The core group wil hold their own until then, though.
Last year your singing was clear from where I sit, Bay 55...... this year I only hear you every now and then.

Boing Boing

Juniors
Yeah, it's hard to sing non-stop when the team plays like they do. Things are looking up at the moment though, so let's see what happens.

Loz

Juniors
Hi JL, glad you had a top time.

Apparently I love my goon as much as I love my footy too...

Will definately pop around and say g'day when we're at yours.

JL Bunny

Juniors
Loz said:
Hi JL, glad you had a top time.

Apparently I love my goon as much as I love my footy too...

Will definately pop around and say g'day when we're at yours.

Separated at Birth!!! Grog and footy! Dream life!

I'm just writting the next edition of Rabbitoh news now, you guys will be the feature of my article...

Til next time... CATCH YA.

Raider Ultra

Bench
JL, thanks for your kind words. I was the bloke with Loz, if I seemed a bit upset it was because I'd been on the angry juice since 2pm and I honestly thought you were going to run over the top of us (ala last season). Full respect from everyone in the Army for travelling to Canberra, the first win isn't far away! Best of luck the rest of the season...

Copa, I'm not going to beat round the bush, the atmosphere has been crap this year. A combination of factors has lead to it, mainly the dwindling numbers and the pathetic displays we've put on at home this year. I remember against the Warriors we spent the first half laughing at how poor we were, rather than singing. The Roosters is always the big one, so we should be back for that!

Loz

Juniors
JL Bunny said:
I'm just writting the next edition of Rabbitoh news now, you guys will be the feature of my article...

Cool! let us know where we can view this article...

Loz

Juniors
Yes Boing, I was assuming the article would be all about you and how entertaining you are...