What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Att Raiders Army

Raider Azz

Bench
i think shif should be the centre of the article. he is, after all, CEO of the raiders army and the world's number 1 raiders fan

Raider Azz

Bench
Souths Princess said:
It was great to meet you all. I assume that Rads took some pictures while he was visiting you guys and I know there were some photos taken with you all in The Burrow, so here is the link:

http://community.webshots.com/user/radical_rabbit-date

I am looking forward to seeing you at Telstra!!! Hopefully the result will be better for us this time!!!
cheers for that. some awsome shots in there:

2025591080045543439OgxHgs_ph.jpg

2741687710045543439eNSlCa_ph.jpg

JL Bunny

Juniors
Here is the 1st paragraph! You guys won't be able to get a copy unless u want one sent... it's the paper you get when u walk into a Souths home game.

Yes, we know we are insane! Catching the bus from Souths on a cold windy Saturday morning to head to an even colder windier place, watch a game and come home is quite insane… but well worth it. The best thing that came out of this trip was camaraderie. Not just within the Burrow, but from the Raiders army and the Canberra Souths fans. Half time in the cold capital we had three members of the Raiders army come over to visit us. I was blown away to hear the same songs we sing being belted out with word twists for the Raiders, but I was even more blown away to hear the same passion and anguish come from opposition fans. They understand why we travel for our team and they respect us for it. The highlight of the day however, was my little trip to the heart of the Raiders army… the looks of shock having a Rabbitoh girl walk to the centre of their group was quite entertaining, and well worth it. “CAN YOU HEAR THE RAIDERS SING…NO” was the rendition I gave them, quickly followed by their “Great Escape” interpretation… friendly rivalry is what makes this game so great. If I was in Europe I’d most likely be either be held back by a big metal fence or shot if I came close to an opposition army. To be able to have a friendly spar, a hand shake and a few drinks with the opposition is something I am glad to be part of.

JL Bunny

Juniors
Raider Ultra said:
JL, thanks for your kind words. I was the bloke with Loz, if I seemed a bit upset it was because I'd been on the angry juice since 2pm and I honestly thought you were going to run over the top of us (ala last season). Full respect from everyone in the Army for travelling to Canberra, the first win isn't far away! Best of luck the rest of the season...

Ahhhh understandbale... next time... believe the Souths chick! I laughed when you all thought you'd lose. I should have put money on it, I told Paul "you know you will score the next try don't you,' and what do you know? lol...

Good on you anyway.... love ur passion!

SOULS 04

Juniors
i havent been since we won against the eels... BUT... it is official... as of today i am living in queanbeyan (rent so much cheaper than anywhere in act) so i will be at a whole lot more home games.

woooo

ill be moving in over this week and weekend. but will prolly miss the bulldogs game as id say ill be working that day.

greeneyed

First Grade
I want to say I heard the Army chanting many times on Saturday, when normally it is hard to hear.

Plus I loved the "Nathan Smith, Nathan Smith, Nathan Smith... Nathan Smith, Nathan Smith, Nathan Smiiiittthhh....." in PL.

Raider_69

Post Whore
worth noting i plan to be a part time boarder in at soulsys house :lol:
thats how often i plan to take advantage of the accom! :lol:

i shall pay soulsy in ways of shouts at the pub

BAY72

Juniors
Look forward to seeing you guy's again soon.

good luck in the coming games. you are well due for a win

woodgers

Bench
SOULS 04 said:
i havent been since we won against the eels... BUT... it is official... as of today i am living in queanbeyan (rent so much cheaper than anywhere in act) so i will be at a whole lot more home games.

woooo

ill be moving in over this week and weekend. but will prolly miss the bulldogs game as id say ill be working that day.

Lucky you can fight Soulsy!

Nah, its not that bad. Let us know what you are up to and we'll give you a buzz when we head out for a few.

woodgers

Bench
greeneyed said:
I want to say I heard the Army chanting many times on Saturday, when normally it is hard to hear.

Plus I loved the "Nathan Smith, Nathan Smith, Nathan Smith... Nathan Smith, Nathan Smith, Nathan Smiiiittthhh....." in PL.

That was me that started that one :D

And I arrived as PL were warming up so I watched them and gave him the big pump up.

Latest posts