What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attn Canberra Soccer/football Fans

Copa

Bench
I was told today by some "soccer people" that quite a few tickets were given away for this match ... and that the game quality was much lower than they hoped for.

Raider Ultra

Bench
The game quality was fairly poor, not really surprising with both teams missing about 10 players. I am also a 'soccer person', I was not aware of any free tickets being distributed. Capital Football needed to sell tickets to recoup their costs, it's not very likely they would have been handing lots of them out for free.

Copa

Bench
Raider Azz said:
never let the truth get in the way of a good story, eh copa?
It's not a case of that.

A person (who helps run a soccer club) who sits a few bays away from me went on and on about it... "why did i have to pay when so and so got in for free".. that sort of thing. She was quite annoyed.

Raider Ultra

Bench
Clubs probably distributed tickets to members. Its not like NRL clubs don't do it, don't all junior players get free entry?

Copa

Bench
Raider Ultra said:
Clubs probably distributed tickets to members. Its not like NRL clubs don't do it, don't all junior players get free entry?
I don't know.. I hope so.. it'll save me some money a few years from now.

Latest posts