What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attn Parra fans (others too if you have an opinion)

Alba

Coach
I can't wait till he's with us I think him and McRae will work well together with our new signings. I am one of the ones that bag McRae but he hasn't really had much to work with so he needs to be given a fair chance. What Taylor has done at Parramatta makes me even more eager to see him at our club.

Focal Point

Juniors
Alba said:
I can't wait till he's with us I think him and McRae will work well together with our new signings. I am one of the ones that bag McRae but he hasn't really had much to work with so he needs to be given a fair chance. What Taylor has done at Parramatta makes me even more eager to see him at our club.

I think you'll find that JT will take over as head coach at some stage in season 2007.

Alba

Coach
Focal Point said:
I think you'll find that JT will take over as head coach at some stage in season 2007.

yeah well that's my thoughts too but I guess if they get away to a good start and Bomber does his job well then he may just stay at Asst Coach

CrazyEel

Bench
I think JT is a great coach and am very disapointed he is leaving. I also think he will get good results at Souths.

Misty Bee

First Grade
I'll reserve judgement on Taylor when I see how far into the semi finalsParra's season goes.

Taylor inhereited a side capable of a premiership. So wins are expected.

Taylor also inherited a side down on itself. Anyone with a positive attitude to feed the players will reap rewardson the paddock.

Taylor also is being compared to Brian Smith. Paul Langmack would look good when compared to Smith.

All that aside, JT has done an excellent job in his 2 month old FG coach career. Lets see how he goes, without Timmy Smith, aganist the likes of the Dragons.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Another thought, it would be a f**king classic if Parra won the comp this year, after years of Smith's pathetic attempts!

Elia

Juniors
I wouldn't say pathetic attempts.. after all he did take them to the 2001 grand finals.. Jason taylors a great coach and It'll be sad to see him go, i wish we could've got him to stay though.

petetheileet

First Grade
great bloke...
football brain...
level head on his shoulders...
rare thing in a coach these days
Unlucky Parra

HayneHindi

Juniors
Very unlucky, Why couldn't Smith leave at the end of 2005 and Taylor take his place then, maybe Parra would be higher up the ladder. If this occurred there wouldn't of been a need to sign Hagan.

Latest posts