What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATTN: Queenslanders

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Just letting you know that if you can't win this first Origin game against a NSW side with Finch and Anasta in the halves, you are just totally and utterly f**ked.

NSW should not even get close and if the sky falls in and they actually happen to win, boy, you losers are more useless than anyone ever actually thought.

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
Be quiet you dirty little cockroach... just because they breed soft football players down there who get injured by bumping into each other your trying to make excuses for when your whinging little girly halfback stuffs it all up for you. Don't worry you will get the result your expecting. Queenslander!

innsaneink

Referee
Seven rookies, all nervous as hell....just had the pressure on 'em quadrupled....easily two, possibly three WONT handle it, as history has shown.

We'll find them.:lol:

Mr Saab

Referee
Thanks HT... captain f**king obvious. I guess thats like creating a thread saying "If Benji is out for the yr, the Tigers are @#$%!@"

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Mr Saab said:
Thanks HT... captain f**king obvious. I guess thats like creating a thread saying "If Benji is out for the yr, the Tigers are @#$%!@"

Yes.

Expect this to be a 20+ pager if NSW somehow manage to win, or even get close

Mr Saab

Referee
I dont care if QLD win by 1...a win is a win.
Just like 1989 when Canberra won in extra time...they won. End of story

hybrid_tiger said:
Just letting you know that if you can't win this first Origin game against a NSW side with Finch and Anasta in the halves, you are just totally and utterly f**ked.

NSW should not even get close and if the sky falls in and they actually happen to win, boy, you losers are more useless than anyone ever actually thought.

Is it just me or are the posters contributing to this forum becomming dumber by the day ](*,)

innsaneink

Referee
Mr Saab said:
I dont care if QLD win by 1...a win is a win.
Just like 1989 when Canberra won in extra time...they won. End of story

Yeh true dat....like in 2000 when NSW won by 40..a wins a win.

No excuses QLD.:lol:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Sir Knight82 said:
Is it just me or are the posters contributing to this forum becomming dumber by the day ](*,)

Coming from a Newcastle fan, this is somewhat rich.

What is "dumb" about this post, knobjockey?

If you are dumb enough to need it explained then you would be to dumb to understand.

And hey I am far from embarrassed to be a supporter of the team thats on top of the table :)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
If Anasta was a hindrance, Finch is the apocalypse. NSW are farked and if the Lockyer/Thursty combo can't wipe them off the park, then QLD will not win another series til 2010 at the earliest.

JoeysWheelchair

Juniors
Yep, that's right.

Forget the fact that they've still got a side full of players who have played international football, and if losing and blaming it on Finch is your scapegoat, then it's going to be a long haul for the next 5 years while you try and recover from the depature of Fittler and Johns.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Making what excuses?

We have been told that the single worst option available for NSW has been chosen to play halfback.

Kimmorley
Sherwin
Orford (injured though I think)
Hornby
Gidley...

Hell, bring Priddis to the bench, play Wing at half.

How would you like it if Casey McGuire was named QLD halfback over better options such as Prince, Thurston, Lockyer?

Latest posts