What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATTN: Queenslanders

Mr Saab

Referee
Red and Blue Knight said:
Johns :arrow: Lewis

Daley :arrow: Lewis This is purely to stir sh*t, it is origin time after all

RABK it must not have been lego, it must have been yourself

simon says

First Grade
Who is running scared????NSW by plenty,we have your measure.

Im enjoying the pre match confidence of the QLDers.....

Enjoy it while you can chumps.

salivor

First Grade
Boy doesn't this thread stink of hypocrisy. What about some of the woeful Qld sides that have beaten the Blues over the years?

2001, we smashed you in the opener with something like 10 debutants, a side that the critics said would get hammered going into the match. Then in the decider you got dicked by a 50 year old Langer at halfback.

The sides of 99' (Paul Green at halfback lol, what a superstar) and 02' that you also couldn't beat weren't exactly world beaters. Oh and lest we forget 1995, I don't think I need to recap that one.

So if Qld fail to win tonight I think they'll still have a long way to go to match the NSW hall of shame.

Leagueguy

Juniors
As if tonight is a forgegone conclusion. Its origin, anything can happen. Even if Finch and Anasta had crap games its still possible for them to win. If they get a lot of possession tonight, all it will take is one ball here for there from finch, anasta , buderas or gasnier, to put a few points on. NSW could easily still grind out a win. I agree qld should start favourites but theres a heap of different ways they could lose tonight.

Big Pete

Referee
Love it how the NSWs fans are playing the "heads I win tails you lose" card.

Enjoy the footy boys. :)

Master Vippo

Juniors
I will be good close game. Halves arent the be all end all. Cronk isnt the best half and the Storm seem to cope. As long as we stick to our strengths, all that jazz, it should be a good game.

Misty Bee

First Grade
That was Paul Green, rothman's medallist was it not?

Finchy will do OK. All he has to do is turn the ball inside to Mason, outside to Tahu/Gasnier - crossfield bomb to King/Guru.

Beaver Menzies on the bench is the one to watch.

NSW by 14.

Oh, and BTW,

Kusto :arrow: Lewis. ;-)

Eddie.

Bench
What a turd like effort from QLD so far. If Lockyer can't do anything in the second half its time for him to step aside from captaincy and play fullback.

Prince has been playing average this season but i think its time to bring him into the halves after that dog pile effort from QLD in the first half.

simon says

First Grade
It was a done deal as soon as Saab was sprouting that QLD would win......got me some 2.10......thanks Chuck and QLD.

Misty Bee

First Grade
And a certain Mr Saab is nowhere to be seen!!!!!

I can tell you for certain that he's not in Queensland!!!