What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATTN: Shark Fans r.e Galloway

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I thought this guy was meant to be soft? Lacks impact? Not good enough? Will never be anything?

LOL

Thanks, really. I thought he had a very good game in a beaten side and will only get better in a real side, under a real coach...

:D

aids

Bench
Galloway went alright, i thought Harris was goos as well.

Lolesi should be in reggies next week

shaggs

Coach
good on him for finally steping up and using the size he has. always played like a powder puff for a big guy.

always coulda been but never was at the sharks and now he might realise the potential.

best thing he did was put a bit of sting in his runs and defence. always looked like he was on a treadmill previously.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Towards the end of last season he was coming good. After hoppa smashed him with the elbow he was pretty tenative and became subject to dominant tackles quite a lot. I for one was sad to see him go.

shadowboxer

First Grade
i think alot of it had to do with the price the tigers paid for him, sharks werent keen to match it. The again, anything the board does is always right, just ask them.

I agree, he has been soft in the past and only time he got fired up was against the drags. He has potenial, that should be realised.

Nook

Bench
The Tigers paid him according to what he could be in two years, not what he is now and certainly not what he was last year.

He's showed some good glimpses but there is a long way to go - I certainly wouldn't be boasting yet.

Sharkie™

Juniors
u enjoy he hasnt proved to me yet he is worth the money that u paid for him, and i would rather ben ross in my side over big keeffffyyy.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
ShArKsMaN said:
u enjoy he hasnt proved to me yet he is worth the money that u paid for him, and i would rather ben ross in my side over big keeffffyyy.

Yeah. Well you paid almost 400k for Ben Ross.

So you can keep him.

tiger_nick

Bench
Two of my good mates played juniors with Keith. They have both said he could be anything but will be surprised if he every does reach his potential. Neither are Tigers or Sharks supporters.

However he has impressed every game so far in a Wests Tigers jersey. Hopefully that trend continues.

ghoti

Bench
Harris looked absolutely huge out there.

Galloway was a waste of time at Cronulla, but his youth is his biggest asset for the Tigers. With a few years under his belt, he may improve. He may not, but I thought he was a good purchase for Wests, but not a huge loss for Cronulla.

Go Nulla

Bench
He has more to prove until you start gloating what a good buy he was. Potentially good but ? ... only time will tell. Certainly not worth what the Tigers paid for him. Not yet anyway

mr_sharks

Juniors
Galloway is a fuggin pissy. I'd prefer my mum to get out there and have a dip. Obviously he made a big difference to the Tigers last night...NOT

eloquentEEL

First Grade
was interesting to see him standing side-by-side with Mason. they're about the same size but there's a HUUUUUGE difference in the impact they have. for a guy his size, Galloway should be doing a lot more.

Inferno

Coach
*Bump

So whats your opinion of Galloway now Tigers fans?

:lol: :lol:

Cheers again for taking him off our hands

Latest posts