What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATTN: Shark Fans r.e Galloway

brook

First Grade
Inferno said:
*Bump

So whats your opinion of Galloway now Tigers fans?

:lol: :lol:

Cheers again for taking him off our hands

I thought he was the best in a bad bunch against the warriors

simon says

First Grade
wittyfan said:
Ben Ross is an Origin player.

Galloway will never make it that far.

Mark him down as a certainty to rep now......

What Witty says...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

simon says

First Grade
brook said:
I thought he was the best in a bad bunch against the warriors

I agree,the only one top make any metres.

I think him getting dropped has more to do with the Storm side,I think Sheens is looking for a very mobile pack(in defense)to cover the Storm fast ruck play.

Cheers.

Godz Illa

Coach
This thread smacks of the Peter Peters comments to Parramatta re: Michael Witt. That is, a smiling face before the egg has been inevitably applied to it.

Galloway, lol.

smeghead

Bench
Ben Ross is an origin player. Or should I say was. He now has the shire curse. He is destined from this point to win f**k all and fall at every hurdle presented to him.

Galloway is doing well and under the guidance of a real coach at the Tigers his future is pretty bright

wittyfan

Referee
Godz Illa said:
This thread smacks of the Peter Peters comments to Parramatta re: Michael Witt. That is, a smiling face before the egg has been inevitably applied to it.

I don't think there are enough eggs in the world to cover Zorba's face!

smeghead

Bench
Also I would like to add I trust Sheen's judgment on this. He has an eye for talent. people mocked the fact we were using a portion of our cap to pay juniors that were yet to see first graade but that seemed to work out o.k

Alan Shore

First Grade
Galloway was a waste of space in the quarter-final against the Queens last year. You could've put Owen Craigie at prop and he'd have done more for the team than Galloway!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Tamazoid said:
Galloway was a waste of space in the quarter-final against the Queens last year. You could've put Owen Craigie at prop and he'd have done more for the team than Galloway!

I think he's a sh*tload better player now than what he was then, a change of club, coach and training structure can do that, it just shows..it's obvious.

wittyfan

Referee
Tamazoid said:

Galloway is just too slow and cumbersome.

mr_sharks

Juniors
smeghead said:
Ben Ross is an origin player. Or should I say was. He now has the shire curse. He is destined from this point to win f**k all and fall at every hurdle presented to him.

Galloway is doing well and under the guidance of a real coach at the Tigers his future is pretty bright

The Shire curse?? Oh FFS!! You're a 5 star cockface - supporting two teams because your sh*tty team couldnt stand alone (For those other Tigers fans I don't mind them but this guy really needs to get his head out of his arse)

Balmain_Boy

mr_sharks said:
The Shire curse?? Oh FFS!! You're a 5 star cockface - supporting two teams because your sh*tty team couldnt stand alone (For those other Tigers fans I don't mind them but this guy really needs to get his head out of his arse)

Least we've won a premiership (Sorry sharks fans, but this guy needs to get his head out of his arse).

Latest posts