What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Au revoir....

LESStar58

Referee
i know lesstar quite well and spoke with him a couple days ago.

At first i had a few jokes at his exspense but I tell you, i've never heard anyone sound so heartbroken in my life. The guy is very passionate about his RL and has long been a champion of the game's cause down in melbourne. I can understand how he feels.

I hope he comes back not for the storm, but because i know he does a lot of good stuff for junior footy and I think the whole thing has left him somewhat jaded.

Come on les. You know you love getting pissed with me and bagging of AFL fans!

I started welling up there Brendo, for real. Can't turn my back on all the good times and good beer I've had with you either. ;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hey LES, great to see you back..I bet when the dust settles you may even think that Dennis Fitzgerald wasn't a bad bloke after all..

anyway, continue to support the storm and continue the rage in demanding the answers which as a member and STH at your club you're entitled to...

BackhanderBilly

Juniors
I started welling up there Brendo, for real. Can't turn my back on all the good times and good beer I've had with you either. ;-)
The "good times" were all a lies Les. You made a magnificent post when you denounced the Storm. They made you and every other storm fan look a fool. Don't run with the crowd, you are better than that.

Cameron Smith, GI, Backhanded Billy, they all knew!

Don't let the peer pressure get you.

Hey LES, great to see you back..I bet when the dust settles you may even think that Dennis Fitzgerald wasn't a bad bloke after all..

anyway, continue to support the storm and continue the rage in demanding the answers which as a member and STH at your club you're entitled to...

Hey Stagger...nice to see some encouraging comments from a non Storm fan.

All good...

Stagger eel

Staff member
I'm serious about this Kia...YOU!! the members, are the real heart of this club and YOU!! have been let down savagely..I would encourage the members to have a weekly debrief with the acting CEO Frank Stanton to keep you up to date with everything...you're entitled to answers and you should demand it..

LESStar58

Referee
I also find it ironic that you start this thread in the French language, a nationality known for having testicles the size of f**king tic tacs.

Sadly my family has some French connection, as well as some German but I guess we all have our regrets. This thread and my actions are just two others.

LESStar58

Referee
actually not many people knew this but he's actually good friends with him, has been for a while..

He was one of only a handful of NRL club bosses invited to Fitzy's retirement dinner... read that a while ago in the Australian Magazine when they had a cover feature/story on the Rebels.

BackhanderBilly

Juniors
He was one of only a handful of NRL club bosses invited to Fitzy's retirement dinner... read that a while ago in the Australian Magazine when they had a cover feature/story on the Rebels.
You are illustrating your ignorance Les. Cranky Franky was a Manly man until News corrupted him!

Cranky Frank and the Moose hold hands at the local nude beach. It saddens me to say that about a former coach of my club :(

Chook Norris

First Grade
It's great to have you back Les. It truly was heart-breaking reading your post a few days back. Your face said it all on the Telecrap ;-)

Hope you all stay strong and can overcome this tough period as fans

LESStar58

Referee
I'm serious about this Kia...YOU!! the members, are the real heart of this club and YOU!! have been let down savagely..I would encourage the members to have a weekly debrief with the acting CEO Frank Stanton to keep you up to date with everything...you're entitled to answers and you should demand it..

SO Stanton is back in charge temporarily?

MsStorm

Bench
It's great to have you back Les. It truly was heart-breaking reading your post a few days back. Your face said it all on the Telecrap ;-)

Hope you all stay strong and can overcome this tough period as fans

Ditto from me too on Les...welcome back.

And thanks Chook on your kind words. Those trolls have absolutely no idea how we are hurting at the moment. And blaming the supporters is the amusing thing. Bunch of sh*ts.

Karma may yet come to haunt them.

LESStar58

Referee
Please people... call me Luke. LES are my initials.

Haha. I remember when I first started on LU 6 years ago and everyone thought I was a gay chcik because my username featured the initials LES(bian)

:lol:

LESStar58

Referee
You are illustrating your ignorance Les. Cranky Franky was a Manly man until News corrupted him!

Cranky Frank and the Moose hold hands at the local nude beach. It saddens me to say that about a former coach of my club :(

Que? I was under the impression the Stagger was talking about Waldron. I know Stanton was a Manly man/coach.