What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auckland Lions side to take on the Newtown Jets - Confirmed

NZ Warrior

First Grade
It'll be good to get a look at Nigel Plum again. Gee, he's a great player. How he doesn't make the Roosters' bench is beyond me.

Father Dougal McGuire said:
The 1,000,000,000 question - will J Ro be a decent 5/8 in Premier League?

J Ro - is that an asian J Lo imitator?

Loking foward to this one, dont spose the game gets called on streamed radio over there?

Scott

Bench
NZ Warrior said:
It'll be good to get a look at Nigel Plum again. Gee, he's a great player. How he doesn't make the Roosters' bench is beyond me.

He's got a great technique on defense but there is nothing else to his game. Power puff imo.

The centres are useful though. Sa should be in their FG team.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Scott said:
He's got a great technique on defense but there is nothing else to his game. Power puff imo.

Roah!!! That's a bit harsh, Scott. But that would make him just as good as any Roosters forwards, so it still doesn't explain why he's not a regular in 1st grade.

We'll see if he's going down hill on Sunday. Let's get it on, c'mon sunday!!!

Skinner

Coach
Captain Charisma said:
Ben Roberts, Jeremy Smith, possibly Stacey Jones, Benji Marshall.

Ropo doesn't have a look in.

Oh f**k yeah mate.......good stuff aye :sarcasm: :sarcasm:

MKEB...

Staff member
Loads of gorgious women surrounding that "Sissyfus in a suit" McIvor.
Why do sky love him so much.

I would much rather hear the inane babblings of a half drunk chipmunk...

Brad Joyce said:
Speaking of CODE, poor Wade.

Has Sterlo left the Footy Show? I missed the first week, but saw it last night and there was no sign of him.

yep he has left, he came back to say goodbye last week

NZ Warrior

First Grade
douglasallen91 said:
You already have!

Of course I have, they have a sh*t 5/8 playing for them. I've ripped up my Kiwi jersey and everything. And when they finally see the light and drop the useless nuffy, I'll sellotape the jersey back together again.