What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

aussies in american sports

im just wondering who are the aussies in american sports like nfl,nba,nhl and MLB?

all i know is
NBA-Andrew Bogut(Bucks)
NFL-Save Rocca(Eagles)-Mat McBriar(Dallas)-Ben Graham(jets)
NHL-
MLB-Justin Huber(Padres)

griffo346

First Grade
dont forget motor racing mate

Marcus Ambrose - Nascar
Will Davidson - IRL
Ryan Briscoe - IRL

Paullyboy

Coach
dont forget motor racing mate

Marcus Ambrose - Nascar
Will Davidson - IRL
Ryan Briscoe - IRL

That's not a sport, you might as well include model train builders if you count that crap.

In college basketball there is a young bloke from Canberra called Patrick Mills who is doing very well at the moment for St Marys (California).

The Colonel

Immortal
That's not a sport, you might as well include model train builders if you count that crap.

You are accepting three ex AFL players who spend more time on the bench waiting to punt a ball every now and again but you can't accept three guys who train possibly twice if not three times as hard and race under tougher conditions? :lol:

Paullyboy

Coach
It was more of a light hearted jibe at motor racing than anything else.

But for the record I dont think punters are athletes.

Cheds

Juniors
In the UFC if you count it as an american sport we had a few fighters such as George Sotiropoulos, Elvis sinosic and Brad Morris. i think only one still has an existing contract now.

Roll Tide

Juniors
But for the record I dont think punters are athletes.

Some of them are, like Lane Bearden for example. He once defied the doctor's orders mentioned in that article and made a touchdown saving tackle. He also had to defend a blocked punt (which was due to an error by a lineman) later on that season.

Anyway, back on topic... For those who think golf is a sport, how many Aussies are on the PGA tour?

Latest posts