What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aussies knock back shamed league star

Pierced Soul

First Grade
i dont think the 'star' is an attack on anybody. whenever a player is in the media they are called a 'star' becuase you'll read the story. i've seen countless stories of former league 'stars' who have done things int he paper, players with records of 2 reserve grade games in 1972, but ebcuase they played league at one stage they can call him a 'star' to make the story stand out.

if they had used a title such as "aussies knock back shamed player" it's hardly going to get the same attention.

Breadman

Juniors
go_the_doggies said:
I know how people say "every ne deserves a second chance" well he doesnt, hes just damn lucky his daughter is alive.

I read about wht he did early-mid last year in the sunday paper...it made me sick!!

Thats pretty hard to disagree with

ali

Bench
canberra_raiders2k2 said:
my money is on the raiders offering him a deal lol.

He'll be off to Castleford to link up with Willie Manu and Danny Ward.

iggy plop

First Grade
Surandy said:
Maybe he could try out for an AFL team, they don't seem to mind girlfriend bashers in their code.

Maybe he could move to Perth and hang out with AFL player Jeff Farmer. They seem to have a lot in common.