What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aust V. RSA : The Boxing Day Test Match

Red Bear

Referee
Thierry Henry said:
lol lol lol

I wish the Aussie selectors were as stupid as some of you guys (not to say that they aren't pretty stupid.) The more "exciting new" players you guys bring in to the side, the worse it's going to get. I'd be desperately clinging onto the past rather than trying to change if I were you.
the allrounder experiment is dumb tho, not helping at all.
Clarke back in or langer and jaques down the order, as long as there is no symonds!

NPK

Bench
El Diablo said:
did you think he'd play in this test after his effort in Perth?
Not really. Couldn't see the selectors recalling a player like Lehmann, Martyn or even Clarke.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
It's so obvious that Symonds is NOT a test player. When are the selectors gonna wake up and realise that? God knows how many failures he's had in test cricket, hardly been impressive with the bowling. So why is he even in the team.

Get rid of him for a start, they shouldve punted him after the Adelaide test. Bring back Clarke, at least he wouldve made more runs and wickets than Symonds.

azza

Juniors
The irony of the Symonds saga is that it's Ponting who is sticking up for him and his place in the side... yet it's also Ponting that has chosen to barely give Symonds a bowl for the three or so tests he has been in the side recently. Great work there punter.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Blaze said:
Andre Nel is superb. Just what cricket needs. Such a character. Looks like he gets under the Aussie players (and supporters) skins as well which is a bonus.

so far practically all his wickets have been sh*t batsmen or tailenders

a genius and a dud

El Diablo

Post Whore
Tommy Smith said:
Nel is a legend. Already one of my favourites. Not only is he a character, but unlike Warney he doesnt come across as an arrogant w!nker. Just someone who loves what he's doing.

Quality bowler.

he's a wanker alright and has been fined a few times for being one

Iafeta

Referee
El Diablo said:
so far practically all his wickets have been sh*t batsmen or tailenders

a genius and a dud

Ponting and Gillie sh!t batsmen?

I thought Warne was the "great man"? Could walk on water?

And its your selectors who keep picking Symonds. He's the future of your top order. Hooray.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Thierry Henry said:
I'd be desperately clinging onto the past rather than trying to change if I were you.
Looking to get a job as a selector in lawn bowls?

El Diablo

Post Whore
Iafeta said:
Ponting and Gillie sh!t batsmen?

I thought Warne was the "great man"? Could walk on water?

And its your selectors who keep picking Symonds. He's the future of your top order. Hooray.

Warne is a bowler, knucklehead.

Gilchrist is playing so sh*t he couldn't even score against NZ.

Symonds is middle order and a dud

Iafeta

Referee
A bowler? No, he's the great man, can do anything. The way you spooge about him I expect a century everytime he comes to the crease.

Gilchrist couldn't score in a brothel, let alone against New Zealand.

Still, your team classes him as a batsman/wicket-keeper...

Iafeta

Referee
Pensacola Q.C said:
What's Ponting?

Shhhh... Thats a secret. Nel is another Murali to El D from the sounds of it. Could climb Mount Everest in a single bound and there'd be some technicality wrong with it.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Iafeta said:
Shhhh... Thats a secret. Nel is another Murali to El D from the sounds of it. Could climb Mount Everest in a single bound and there'd be some technicality wrong with it.

you're looking stupider by the minute.

you made post #69.

read above it

dolby

Moffo

Referee
Thierry Henry said:
lol lol lol

I wish the Aussie selectors were as stupid as some of you guys (not to say that they aren't pretty stupid.) The more "exciting new" players you guys bring in to the side, the worse it's going to get. I'd be desperately clinging onto the past rather than trying to change if I were you.

Hodge is average at least 60 and Hussey about 80 at a wild guess

worse?

Latest posts