What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aust Vs SL - 2nd Final (Sydney)

_goParra

Juniors
PARRA_FAN said:
How come whenever McGrath's not playing, its not only our bowling we struggle with its the batting as well, its like McGrath contributes a lot to our batting even though he bats down the order.:)

the opposition feel very bouyont (sp?) when McGrath or Warne are not playing.

salivor

First Grade
Pererra should face a suspension for that appealing of a blatant not out. Oh hold on we can't do that sorry as last time we suspended a sub-continent player for over appealing India threw a tantrum and played an unofficial test match in a pathetic protest.

aussies1st

Staff member
Hurriflatch said:
Symonds and Ponting both must get tons

One of them a ton but at least the two of them must stay in to the 30th over. Then Clarke and Mr Cricket can do the rest.

_goParra

Juniors
salivor said:
Pererra should face a suspension for that appealing of a blatant not out. Oh hold on we can't do that sorry as last time we suspended a sub-continent player for over appealing India threw a tantrum and played an unofficial test match in a pathetic protest.

Mate sub continental players are not the only one getting away with it, every country does it.

In that match they suspended half the side for ridiculous reasons.

salivor

First Grade
_goParra said:
Mate sub continental players are not the only one getting away with it, every country does it.

In that match they suspended half the side for ridiculous reasons.

Oh course their not the only ones, my own New Zealand have become particularly bad of late but sub-continent sides are far and away the worst offenders in my opinion. Just then Vaas had an epileptic fit about a ball that was angling across Symonds, hit him outside off and was going to continue to go way past off stump.

_goParra

Juniors
salivor said:
Oh course their not the only ones, my own New Zealand have become particularly bad of late but sub-continent sides are far and away the worst offenders in my opinion. Just then Vaas had an epileptic fit about a ball that was angling across Symonds, hit him outside off and was going to continue to go way past off stump.

Yes, its the appeal every ball for a close to bat catch syndrome

Hurriflatch

Referee
or when Ponting had a whinge about not getting credited with a catch when the ball hit the ground before he caught it in a match against India in India a few year ago (97-98 I think)

That was a stupid appeal byy Perera but it's not like other sides don't do the same.

TheParraboy

Staff member
hell we are lucky the second final is not up here in brisbane

thunderstorms and rain all arvo so far

Latest posts