What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia in India 5 game T20 tour from Nov 23 2023

TheParraboy

Staff member
4th game on tonight (1230am)

Australia (probable): 1 Aaron Hardie, 2 Travis Head, 3 Matthew Short, 4 Ben McDermott, 5 Tim David, 6 Matthew Wade (capt, wk), 7 Chris Green, 8 Ben Dwarshuis, 9 Nathan Ellis, 10 Jason Behrendorff, 11 Tanveer Sangha.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I see on the scorecard Tim David hit 19 off 20.

I don't get the hype has done nothing at international level to suggest he is quality.

He seems like he belongs in the Stoinplod fraud club of Australian Cricket

TheParraboy

Staff member
Wadey won the toss and we will field in the 5th and final game

India: 1 Yashasvi Jaiswal, 2 Ruturaj Gaikwad, 3 Shreyas Iyer, 4 Suryakumar Yadav (capt), 5 Rinku Singh, 6 Jitesh Sharma (wk), 7 Axar Patel, 8 Ravi Bishnoi, 9 Avesh Khan, 10 Mukesh Kumar, 11 Arshdeep Singh

Australia: 1 Travis Head, 2 Josh Philippe, 3 Ben McDermott, 4 Aaron Hardie, 5 Tim David, 6 Matthew Short, 7 Matthew Wade (wk, capt), 8 Ben Dwarshuis, 9 Nathan Ellis, 10 Jason Behrendorff, 11 Tanveer Sangha

King-Gutho94

Coach
This is will be a series we talk about in 20 years as one of the great T20 series in our lifetime.

Was a classic enjoyed every ball that i watched which was Zero.

TheParraboy

Staff member
This is will be a series we talk about in 20 years as one of the great T20 series in our lifetime.

Was a classic enjoyed every ball that i watched which was Zero.

When people talk about the 2023 World Cup winners Australia into the future, we all must be vigilant and remind the naysayers that India are the real champions without question

Proven in this T20 series and this pic...

1701653241944.png

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
look at our B grade line up, not really a huge achievement for the Kaifs