What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia in India 5 game T20 tour from Nov 23 2023

King-Gutho94

Coach
Haven't seen a ball for this pointless series.

Are they playing on concrete it's rare to have 3 straight T20s where teams are scoring 220+

Reinforces how dumb India were slowing up the final pitch.

A road probably would have seen them win with too much fire-power with the bat.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I wouldn't say a couple of his world cup knocks didn't matter. He contributed as much as any other player in that team with the exception of Travis Head.
If I had to pick a current world team, he would absolutely make my limited overs team.
I think that Afghan game didn't make a difference to our placing in the semis actually gave the team belief they could win from anywhere and beat anyone.

Even if 8-9 blokes have an off day.

That type of win sparked the last 3 or 4 games where we pretty dominant in.

Fangs

Coach
Maxy will play 2027 ODI WC if he wants to. Still no one else like him in Australia.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
WADEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

stone-cold-steve-austin-beer-stone-cold.gif

simmo1

First Grade
I wouldn't say a couple of his world cup knocks didn't matter. He contributed as much as any other player in that team with the exception of Travis Head.
If I had to pick a current world team, he would absolutely make my limited overs team.

Not to mention his bowling which was economical throughout the tournament (though not so much last night).

Last edited:

lockyno1

Post Whore
It's such a shame Behrendorff is like Bruce Reid and he can't stay fit bloke is an absolute gun