What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia in Sri Lanka 5 x ODIs - June 2022

TheParraboy

Staff member
Kicks off This Tuesday 7pm, same day the Socceroos qualify for Qatar WC 🤓 (I hope)

Schedule
Tue 14/6
Thu 16/6
Sun 19/6
Tues 21/6
Fri 24/6

Last edited:

TheParraboy

Staff member
SL chose to bat in game 1

Sri Lanka 1 Danushka Gunathilaka, 2 Pathum Nissanka, 3 Kusal Mendis (wk), 4 Charith Asalanka, 5 Dhananjaya de Silva, 6 Dasun Shanaka (capt), 7 Wanindu Hasaranga, 8 Chamika Karunaratne, 9 Dunith Wellalage, 10 Dushmantha Chameera, 11 Maheesh Theekshana

Australia 1 David Warner, 2 Aaron Finch (capt), 3 Steven Smith, 4 Marnus Labuschagne, 5 Alex Carey (wk), 6 Marcus Stoinis, 7 Glenn Maxwell, 8 Ashton Agar, 9 Pat Cummins, 10 Jhye Richardson, 11 Josh Hazlewood

Bazal

Post Whore
Lol Ashton Baldgar and Alex Carey can't see old mate blow his own back pad off with the stick

We need a review coach or something

Fangs

Coach
Good cricket this. Enjoying switching between this and the Eng NZ test.

Crucial period now. If its like 250 I think we've got the depth to run it down. Will take some great bowling.

Fangs

Coach
49th over was a killer. My man Jhye crapped the bed.

Some great moments in the field and plenty of sloppy work as well. Mostly in the outfield. That could end up being the difference. This is a very tough chase and I think Sri Lanka are definately favourites here.

TheParraboy

Staff member
We need 139 runs from 19 overs
6 wkts remain

Carey, Rig , Agar and Big Show our only hope

hineyrulz

Post Whore
All…………….Da………………… Toys……………..!!!

TheParraboy

Staff member
We chose to field

Australia: David Warner, Aaron Finch (capt), Steven Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, Alex Carey (wk), Travis Head, Glenn Maxwell, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Swepson, Josh Hazlewood, Matthew Kuhnemann

Bazal

Post Whore
Nice of us to let the net bowler have a trundle but not sure I'd have opened with him

TheParraboy

Staff member
Our revised target a bit dodgy
216 from 43 overs

In any case
47 from 53 balls
Big show leading the way again