What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia in Sri Lanka 5 x ODIs - June 2022

Fangs

Coach
Labuschagne looking busy. Those singles are gonna matter in this one.

Marsh less so. He only deals in big ones.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
SL 9 down, Hazlewood and Cummins with plenty of overs left, and Finch bowls part timers...
He's done it all series, his captaincy is ridiculously overrated. Plus he can't bat anymore. Time for someone at CA to put their big boy pants on and sack his fat arse.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
unfortunately, this may have secured Carey's future for a bit longer

I would have punted this bloke a year ago, way too inconsistent

Fangs

Coach
Good win. They looked stuffed when I switched off.

Carey gets runs in tough conditions but down the order where he belongs. He should be kept there permanently if we want him in the team.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Obviously we werent full metal in this series, and in a way I think it worked out perfectly for us and SL

Top players rested or injured, Finch bowling part timers when he didnt need to. Probably experimenting, but probably not really caring if we won or lost

Ton of fans turned up to these games , considering whats going on in their nation, was good to see them happy and enjoying themselves for a few hours