What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia Tri Nations and Big Willie

Boldo

Juniors
I attended the Tri Nations game and was disgusted that Sharks fans could support players such as Willie Mason and Mark O'Meeley.

There were no Sharks players in the Australian team so why support them at all. As far as I am concerned I am glad they lost. Who cares about the game at all.

As for Willie Mason. He is the world's biggest idiot. You may play football now but when you retire you will always be the world's dumbest and ugliest man. My hatred for Willie Mason nearly surpasses that of Beau Scott.

Also I would take the centre from the other night. The McGregor looking bloke. He was good.

B

PHaTMaN

Juniors
What a strange rant.

I support the Australian team because I am Australian.

If you dont care about the game then why are you glad they lost?

I think Willie is good for the game, even if alot of people dont like him, and what has O'Meley done to earn ur hatred?

spider

Coach
Boldo said:
I attended the Tri Nations game and was disgusted that Sharks fans could support players such as Willie Mason and Mark O'Meeley.

There were no Sharks players in the Australian team so why support them at all. As far as I am concerned I am glad they lost. Who cares about the game at all.

As for Willie Mason. He is the world's biggest idiot. You may play football now but when you retire you will always be the world's dumbest and ugliest man. My hatred for Willie Mason nearly surpasses that of Beau Scott.

Also I would take the centre from the other night. The McGregor looking bloke. He was good.

B

I agree - its great this International game isnt it?

I agree that characters such as Mason are colourful to a point but add merit to parts of the game as a spectator - how good was that punch???? Ohh its a definitive moment when planting the old enemy on their a.s.s!

Ahhh - such a passionate game. The team is on fire as a unit all over the park, again i agree.

Really i think they put the Tri Nations on so the forummers dont have too long of an off season.

Danger

Juniors
Boldo, you have no idea mate... Are you not Australian, thats the only reason i could think off for someone not to support the roos, just because they have a few players from a club you dont like in the squad doesnt mean you should start going for the poms, if you like em that much why dont you just go live over there. The fact is we lost 10 on the trot at the end of the season and none of our players really deserved to get picked.

STSAE

Juniors
Boldo said:

B

Did you love your new coach and his ordinary performance, bizzare rotation policies, rediculous positional replacements, excuses for losing and lack of apparent attacking game plan??

You will have alot of love next year.

:D :D

Frenzy.

Post Whore
andrewgeeupinqldtx7.jpg

shark_fin_soup

Juniors
Boldo said:

B
if you didnt care, there was no sharks players and you hate the roos... why did you even go? you are an idiot.

Frailty

First Grade
Boldo I support Australia, because I am australian!

And I have to say I hate Willie Mason with a passion. He calls Kidwell a cat for a legal shoulder charge which came from straight on, and then he punches and forearms to seperate english players! YOU ARE THE CAT WILLIE!

Mahlidad

Juniors
Finally Boldo reveals how much he doesnt know!!
Why would you even attend the match then?!
Why go for G.B when there are no Sharks players either?!
Go watch table tennis if you dont like violence then..
Masons right hand was the best knockout ive seen in years! Trust a pommie whos grown up on soccer to take a dive!!