What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia v India 3rd Test at WACA Perth

Coaster

Bench
meh, after all the hype i thought the aussies bowled without heart for most the day.

I personaly dont think that was a great days cricket, it was like watching 2 catholic school teams play each other. Too much love in the air for my liking, reminded me why i love footy so much.

El Diablo

Post Whore
mickdo said:
Symonds had an lbw shout, but what was the 2nd one El D?
Clarke in the last over before tea

was hitting middle stump but Bowden said it hit bat first. replays showed otherwise

mickdo

Coach
El Diablo said:
Clarke in the last over before tea

was hitting middle stump nut Bowden said it hit bat first. replays showed otherwise
missed that one. bloody billy.

TheParraboy

Staff member
mickdo said:
missed that one. bloody billy.

of course you would have, they played it once briefly

ch 9 replayed dravids little spat to the umpires a few times rather than the plum lbw

watch when an aussie get one plum not given out, there will be at least 4 replays and how the umpire has broken indias heart :-({|= and should be sacked asap

HevyDevy

Coach
mickdo said:
Symonds had an lbw shout, but what was the 2nd one El D?

Yeah there was the Johnson one that was plumb when it hit his toe and also Michael Clarke shortly after should have been given too although I can't remember if that was Dravid or Laxman.

There was also Tendulkar being very lucky to survive that Symonds LBW shout and then receiving a shocker to be given, much like Ponting in Sydney.

But there's the difference, Australia get on with it while India just whinge.

rabbit4ever

Juniors
Hey Girls,

Stop worrying about any wrong decisions, that's cricket, our superior Cricket team will overcome those errors and substantiate their position as the best cricket team in the world.

mickdo

Coach
rabbit4ever said:
Hey Girls,

Stop worrying about any wrong decisions, that's cricket, our superior Cricket team will overcome those errors and substantiate their position as the best cricket team in the world.
I think we're just trying to point out that the one bad decision against Tendulkar had plenty more back the other way, so when those in the media with particular agendas try and make it the day's focus it will highlight their hypocrisy.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
in all honesty , all i can remember is the Dravid V johnson LBW not given. Meh

i love test match cricket, another fantastic day.

HevyDevy

Coach
Well that's the thing Mr Fahrenheit, it really was an enjoyable day of cricket. Fluctuated a fair bit with India establishing some decent partnerships and Australia striking back.

Honours fairly even at this stage - Aussies perhaps slightly ahead.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I'd say those two last wickets put our nose in front

its a good wicket, at least 350-400 is what the Indians would have expected

Moffo

Referee
no way, 6-300 has the indians ahead. dhoni can smash a 50 if he gets going today easily

HevyDevy

Coach
I still have trouble coming to terms with the fact that Mitchell Johnson - rather than Stuart Clark - keeps getting the new ball.

Hell, I'd rather Tait than Johnson.