What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia V Scotland at Edinburgh Only ODI 28 August

IanG

Coach
After the disappointment of the Ashes I'm now looking forward to them putting away the whites/creams and dukes and getting out the coloured gear and white kookas.

If we don’t beat the kilt wearers and beat them well then I'll be calling for a royal commission into Australian Cricket.

I have no idea if this game is being televised or not. Also for some reason SBS aren't showing the 2 Twenty20 games.

Last edited:
Lots of rain in Scotland over the last few days and more predicted for today.

Scotland won the toss and sent Australia in.

Australia XI:
1. Watson
2. Warner
3. Clarke (c)
4. White
5. D.Hussey
6. Voges
7. Paine (debut)
8. Johnson
9. Lee
10. Hauritz
11. Nannes (debut)
12th man. Hilfenhaus

Last edited:

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
How many keepers are we gonna give a go on this tour????

Haddin, Manou, Hartley and now Paine....add to that you have Ronchi back in WA, and there are now 5 keepers who have in some pway represented Australia. Id much rather see us give Hughesy the gloves to give him more experience than 5th string keeper

aussies1st

Staff member
Myth boy is out. Other myth actually looking good for a 50 and maybe even a 100. Voges starting well so far.

eddiesmith

Juniors
111 for Dussey in his last ODI for a while, not in the England or CT squads

Disappointing its not covered and not sure if anyone is showing the T20s either? Fox said after the test they would be back for first ODI next Friday