What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia V Sri Lanka 2nd ODI.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
SL win the toss and bat.

Williams out and Harvey in for Australia, playing on the same wicket as the first one, but this is a day game and the heavy dew we saw the other day will have little effect on this game, according the the commentators.

Looks like SL have one medium pacer and about 10 off sin bowlers in ther team.

I can keep the scores up to date if anyone is interrested.

Just log on here at Baggytwizzle.com.au

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
SL 0-51 off the first ten overs.

Maily thanks to 11 extras from Lee and Dizzy. Lee having no ball problems again. Only one boundary hit to date.

Harvey has draged the run rate back a bit with only 4 runs from his first two overs.

wittyz chick

Coach
Twiz can u keep up the live scores sum1 switched the tv ova wile i was chekin live scores in the SA/QLD game

Macca

Coach
Jayasuriya was just given not out for a caught behind off Symonds. Was definitley out.

Macca

Coach
Ponting just ran Attapatu out with some of the best fielding Dean Jones has ever seen according to him. Attapatu got 47 off 60 odd balls.

wittyz chick

Coach
GO PUNTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
oz i dnt think u shud say that agen coz afta u sed it punter did some(as McSharkie says) best fielding Dean Jones has ever seen :lol: